November 21, 2017, 08:51:15 AM

Author Topic: Koeman Sacked  (Read 8933 times)

October 23, 2017, 08:20:24 PM
Reply #75

blueski

whoever takes over probably isn't going to be able to fix things overnight but can't see how things could be much worse

lets hope the board chooses the right person here.
Nil Satis

deCoubertin

October 23, 2017, 08:20:46 PM
Reply #76

SANA_DR0

break out the bubbly. time to celebrate! we can still kick ass this season!
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 23, 2017, 08:21:54 PM
Reply #77

nsno

I think big Sam is highly underrated. I'd have him as our manager now in a shot. He plays a system, is apparently a fantastic man manager, would shore up the defence and has bags of premier league experience with mid table clubs. Anybody on here who believes we are anything but a mid table team is deluded.
you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows

October 23, 2017, 08:22:09 PM
Reply #78

Smingers

People expecting Ancelotti or similar are going to be very disappointed. :(

If we don't get Ancellotti then yes I will be very disappointed indeed. We need to be thinking big.

October 23, 2017, 08:22:33 PM
Reply #79

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Plus all the backroom staff, bar Ferguson, I guess?

He might as well fuck off too, can anyone point to his achievements as coach ? Think he was only appointed because he was a so called legend and Koeman knew the fume he would get if he sacked him as well. Just my view mind you.

October 23, 2017, 08:23:20 PM
Reply #80

Bluedylan

Let's see how Unsworth does first. Can't wait for Wednesday night now. Bet the players are buzzing.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 23, 2017, 08:24:26 PM
Reply #81

bigmanbob

I think big Sam is highly underrated. I'd have him as our manager now in a shot. He plays a system, is apparently a fantastic man manager, would shore up the defence and has bags of premier league experience with mid table clubs. Anybody on here who believes we are anything but a mid table team is deluded.
Behave, he is awful, remind me again why he got kicked out of the England job after 1 game?

October 23, 2017, 08:24:41 PM
Reply #82

BlueForYou

How do you decipher the right person from the wrong person without them being in the job?

I agree, Ferguson is happy where he is (cushy) - I doubt if he would take the manager's job, if offered
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 23, 2017, 08:24:48 PM
Reply #83

Lazarou

Dyche being mentioned

October 23, 2017, 08:25:49 PM
Reply #84

bigmanbob

We need someone who gets us, Koeman never did and I'd be worried that a foreign manager without prem experience wouldn't get us either

October 23, 2017, 08:26:14 PM
Reply #85

BlueForYou

Everton or Leicester, Sean?
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 23, 2017, 08:26:29 PM
Reply #86

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
What is Joe Bloggs going to do with crap like Klassen, Williams and Sandro that Koeman did not do? Hey, I am the new boss and  I command want you to suddenly become PL standard players cos I tell you to?

Possibly what previous managers have, such as win silverware, or get 16 league goals out of them etc. etc.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 23, 2017, 08:28:29 PM
Reply #87

formerKHL

don't shoot the messenger...

i'm hearing fonseca ? (spelling)

October 23, 2017, 08:29:03 PM
Reply #88

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I want someone who loves the players, i want someone who wil get the players running through brick walls for them.
I have to return some videotapes.

October 23, 2017, 08:30:00 PM
Reply #89

Lxxx

He might as well fuck off too, can anyone point to his achievements as coach ? Think he was only appointed because he was a so called legend and Koeman knew the fume he would get if he sacked him as well. Just my view mind you.

So how would sacking him solve anything if he doesn't do anything anyway.