November 19, 2017, 05:35:15 AM

Author Topic: Koeman Sacked  (Read 8713 times)

October 23, 2017, 08:49:32 PM
Reply #120

Waltzer

No way will it be Moyes. Moshiri is an ambitious man. That's just lazy, hack journos and red shite wind-up merchants patting us on the head.
Hope your right, although Iím still to be convinced about Moshiris ambition

deCoubertin

October 23, 2017, 08:49:58 PM
Reply #121

Bwana

David Moyes - fuck right off. Seriously if you are considering him you are basically saying you don't want success. Will he magically spring back to how he had us when he finished 4th with us in 04/05 like 13 years ago?or is it more likely he will be the total train wreck of a manager that he was in his last 3 jobs at Man United where he undid a legacy in about 8 months, sociedad where he bombed or Sunderland where he finally relegated a side who had managed to stay up doing the bare minimum for years?

I don't want him either but c'mon. He fucked it up in United, yes. The truth there was however that Sir Whisky-Nose wore out the group he inherited. The core players were old and had achieved everything. They weren't ready to take advice from a nobody, who made a biiig mistake when he got rid of Fergusson's backroom staff.

In Spain: Well, new league etc. That can happen. Sociedad didn't also have too many world beaters in the squad.

Sunderland: He, or any other manager in that seat, was doomed even before last season started. Sunderland's board had made it sure that time.

A football romantic in me would like to see him guide us to CL, win a cup or two... Then I woke up and let the cat out.
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.

October 23, 2017, 08:52:31 PM
Reply #122

Evertonian in NC

Moyes' agent will be passing a few lines to the media too, to remind everyone that his client actually still exists and is sat at home.

He planted seeds in the media last time, and ended up with Sunderland (then took them down).

No reason to think that would INCREASE his standing in the football world.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 23, 2017, 08:52:58 PM
Reply #123

GrantyBoy78

I donít think weíll appoint anyone until after the Chelsea game. Wouldnít be fair.

October 23, 2017, 08:53:08 PM
Reply #124

Waltzer

I don't want him either but c'mon. He fucked it up in United, yes. The truth there was however that Sir Whisky-Nose wore out the group he inherited. The core players were old and had achieved everything. They weren't ready to take advice from a nobody, who made a biiig mistake when he got rid of Fergusson's backroom staff.

In Spain: Well, new league etc. That can happen. Sociedad didn't also have too many world beaters in the squad.

Sunderland: He, or any other manager in that seat, was doomed even before last season started. Sunderland's board had made it sure that time.

A football romantic in me would like to see him guide us to CL, win a cup or two... Then I woke up and let the cat out.
The romantic in me would like to invite him for an interview then when he arrives donít let him in and shout out the window that it was a wind up!

October 23, 2017, 08:55:58 PM
Reply #125

Evertonian in NC

who manages, then?  Bainesy?
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 23, 2017, 08:57:43 PM
Reply #126

Sixx1402

Unsy is caretaker manager with assistance from Royle, read it on Sky
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

October 23, 2017, 08:57:56 PM
Reply #127

Lxxx

who manages, then?  Bainesy?

Unsworth. For the Chelsea game at least.

October 23, 2017, 08:58:43 PM
Reply #128

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
Thank fuck. Needed to be done.

Now maybe we can actually move forward and the players can find some confidence?

October 23, 2017, 08:59:27 PM
Reply #129

Evertonian in NC

gotcha, I thought you meant avoid even the caretaker role since Unsy was maybe under consideration.

October 23, 2017, 09:01:36 PM
Reply #130

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

He has a 100% record for us, hopefully it will continue.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

October 23, 2017, 09:01:59 PM
Reply #131

Rodenplav64

Fully justified and not in the slightest bit knee jerk . Has tried and failed to get a tune out of any team he has fielded this season . Need someone to come in and pretty quickly establish a style of play and stick with it and the same team or near as damn it week in week out until we are out of this mess . Unsworth and Ferguson in the short term can give the fans a bit a lift and would doubtless have the backing of the players . Start by sticking it on Chelsea .

October 23, 2017, 09:02:53 PM
Reply #132

Mayor Farnum

Moyes won't be first choice but he may be fourth or fifth. And it may well come to that.

October 23, 2017, 09:02:56 PM
Reply #133

Fynci

Wouldn't rush an appointment myself. We need to be wise with who comes in and I'd hope those two could at least steady the ship and pick a balanced side.
Cool + 380
Tool - 0

October 23, 2017, 09:03:50 PM
Reply #134

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
Unsworth. For the Chelsea game at least.

Free hit. No-one expects us to go through anyway, so no harm done if we lose. If we win, they might hold fire on a new man and give Rhino some time, as long as we pick up some points they've got a month or two to find someone to spend money in January.