November 18, 2017, 12:28:53 PM

Author Topic: Koeman Sacked  (Read 8630 times)

October 23, 2017, 09:17:52 PM
Reply #150

D15TIN

And so it begins

https://twitter.com/AgentMike_/status/922443744590249984
Personal opinion, at this moment in time Ancelotti would be a mistake I think, he wouldn't motivate these at the moment. I'd leave unsworth & royle in charge for the next few weeks and see how they get on- we need wins quickly

deCoubertin

October 23, 2017, 09:19:37 PM
Reply #151

BlueBeagle

Personal opinion, at this moment in time Ancelotti would be a mistake I think, he wouldn't motivate these at the moment. I'd leave unsworth & royle in charge for the next few weeks and see how they get on- we need wins quickly

Not that we'd ever get him but you don't think a multiple time European cup winner, German league, Italian league (plus a shit load more honours) could motivate a fucking Everton team?

Really?

October 23, 2017, 09:21:05 PM
Reply #152

everton1952

At least he is big time unlike some names mentioned on here.

October 23, 2017, 09:21:19 PM
Reply #153

Lincs Toffee

It will be interesting to see how the players attitude changes on the pitch and if there is any change in motivation and work rate in our next few matches, that will tell us a lot about Koeman and his relationship with the players.
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

October 23, 2017, 09:21:30 PM
Reply #154

Bluedylan

The long term is probably relegation unless we get a decent manager. It will take a very good one to get anything out of some of the dross we have before the transfer window opens.  I would verbally back Mickey Mouse in the job but we can't allow Mickey or even Unsworth to take us closer to relegation. 8 wins and 8 draws wanted to get 40 points.  Imagine any good players available from January saying ooh I want to play for David Unsworth?  He does a sound job with the U23s and feeds his family. Leave him there and don't tempt him into potential redundancy later.    Short term only, even if he won a game or two. Think big, not like Leicester City with Shakespeare.

Mate, you wanted to keep Koeman no matter how badly we played or how awful things became, so it's difficult to take your opinion on Unsworth or other managers too seriously.

And you've just called Sandro and Klaassen 'crap'. Crack on with your opinions, and I'll leave you to it.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 23, 2017, 09:22:15 PM
Reply #155

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I don't want him either but c'mon. He fucked it up in United, yes. The truth there was however that Sir Whisky-Nose wore out the group he inherited. The core players were old and had achieved everything. They weren't ready to take advice from a nobody, who made a biiig mistake when he got rid of Fergusson's backroom staff.

In Spain: Well, new league etc. That can happen. Sociedad didn't also have too many world beaters in the squad.

Sunderland: He, or any other manager in that seat, was doomed even before last season started. Sunderland's board had made it sure that time.

A football romantic in me would like to see him guide us to CL, win a cup or two... Then I woke up and let the cat out.

Still though do we go for someone who has failed massively in his last 3 jobs

No matter what he excuses he has, and those listed aren't good ones, we can do better

You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

October 23, 2017, 09:23:19 PM
Reply #156

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
@Bally My mate was speaking to a fella at the weekend who works for Wrexham FC

He said Koeman has an injunction out at the minute to do with him being caught with a prozzy in Ellesmere Port............ You were running with that weren't you??

Simply simply lovely

October 23, 2017, 09:24:29 PM
Reply #157

kramer0

The Bayern players didn't think they were training enough. They organized their own independent sessions. That is a red flag.

https://www.si.com/soccer/2017/10/02/bayern-munich-players-organised-secret-training-sessions-without-knowledge-carlo-ancelotti

October 23, 2017, 09:24:58 PM
Reply #158

D15TIN

Not that we'd ever get him but you don't think a multiple time European cup winner, German league, Italian league (plus a shit load more honours) could motivate a fucking Everton team?

Really?
Could Koeman? No. We need somebody whose gonna put some belief into these and who knows them and grind wins out, gotta question ancelottis motivation to come to Everton at this stage of his career- my guess would be solely , Tuchels different as he's young and got something to prove.

October 23, 2017, 09:25:25 PM
Reply #159

BlueBeagle

@Bally My mate was speaking to a fella at the weekend who works for Wrexham FC

He said Koeman has an injunction out at the minute to do with him being caught with a prozzy in Ellesmere Port............ You were running with that weren't you??

Pretty sure he won't be running with it now, if true, unless he fancies a turn in the dock

October 23, 2017, 09:26:10 PM
Reply #160

blue1948

How can anyone suggest that we have any ambition if we pass the reigns to Unsworth? I have no clue who to go for, but other than the next two games  let us go for someone will some credibility. Unsworth can pick his wonderful U23 team if he likes and we are relegated by  February.  This is the big time we are in, not the Sunday league.
Has he had your bird ?? A little bit unfair methinks .

October 23, 2017, 09:26:44 PM
Reply #161

BlueBeagle

Could Koeman? No.

What's Koeman won as a manager?
As much as me... Fuck all.

October 23, 2017, 09:27:14 PM
Reply #162

School of Science

Now get Barkley signed up

Well according to quite a few of our fans even posters on here alluded to it, Koeman was the main reason Barkley wanted to leave....Let's wait and see eh.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

October 23, 2017, 09:27:28 PM
Reply #163

everton1952

Sandro and Klassen are crap. Don't you go to the games? In which game have you seen either in which they were other than crap? Koeman did not make them so. He or someone else dropped a clanger in signing them. Even Klassen writes an article which explains "why it is so difficult to play in the PL"
Yes I did not want massive disruption and wanted Koeman to turn it around, but am well aware there were no signs of it, and what has happened was inevitable. I have no opinion on Unsworth except he is not and has never been a football manager. Imagine one of the so-called big clubs turning their team over to a U23 coach? No, neither can I.  Two games only regardless.

October 23, 2017, 09:27:58 PM
Reply #164

Lxxx

What's Koeman won as a manager?
As much as me... Fuck all.

Pretty sure he won the dutch title didn't he.