November 20, 2017, 07:49:23 PM

Author Topic: Koeman Sacked  (Read 8876 times)

October 23, 2017, 10:18:25 PM
Reply #195

boothill

Who's the guy in charge at Atalanta?.They played some fantastic pass and move football against us.
Every manager has shagged us this season, well almost

deCoubertin

October 23, 2017, 10:19:32 PM
Reply #196

bigmanbob

Koeman signed off every transfer mate. Walsh wanted Belfodil and Koeman didn't and we didn't sign him.

Koeman chased Klaassen, Rooney, Gylfi. Walsh clearly had a role but the buck stops with the arrogant, self absorbed Dutchman.
Agreed that the buck stops with Koeman he was the manager, however (and I stand to be corrected on this) I thought the deal was Walsh recommended a player and Koeman then had the final say? Well if all he could come up with was 15 no 10's he can do one too

October 23, 2017, 10:23:49 PM
Reply #197

Waltzer

Genuine question but who is Unsworth up against, Iím assuming there arenít the Peps and Jose of under 23 level (I genuinely donít know) that heís out thinking? I just thinking leaving our premiership future in the hands of such little experience is dangerous, short term fine, but no more than a couple of games regardless of results

October 23, 2017, 10:25:08 PM
Reply #198

Waltzer

Agreed that the buck stops with Koeman he was the manager, however (and I stand to be corrected on this) I thought the deal was Walsh recommended a player and Koeman then had the final say? Well if all he could come up with was 15 no 10's he can do one too
If Walsh doesnít go to then there is something wrong with our board. He is just, if not more, culpable than Koeman

October 23, 2017, 10:29:24 PM
Reply #199

Major Clanger

That's the theory but the practice can work out in many different ways, and we don't really know what the actual dynamic had been between Koeman and Walsh.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

October 23, 2017, 10:30:23 PM
Reply #200

christiffa25

If Walsh doesnít go to then there is something wrong with our board. He is just, if not more, culpable than Koeman

All depends who the new manager is going to be. Someone who wants Walsh or not.

I'm pretty sure definitely schnierdlin Martina, klassen, gylfi were all koemans doing. Probably Rooney too. So bit harsh to throw onto Walsh.

October 23, 2017, 10:32:58 PM
Reply #201

Waltzer

All depends who the new manager is going to be. Someone who wants Walsh or not.

I'm pretty sure definitely schnierdlin Martina, klassen, gylfi were all koemans doing. Probably Rooney too. So bit harsh to throw onto Walsh.
Walsh is DoF the buck should stop with him, especially the no striker issue which is our number 1 issue

October 23, 2017, 10:37:02 PM
Reply #202

Robioto

What is Joe Bloggs going to do with crap like Klassen, Williams and Sandro that Koeman did not do? Hey, I am the new boss and  I command want you to suddenly become PL standard players cos I tell you to?

They will hopefully have an arm around them and be coached and mentored to build their confidence back up. The job a manager should do and a job that evidence suggests Koeman didn't do.

They aren't bad players.

October 23, 2017, 10:39:06 PM
Reply #203

Evertonian in NC

it was obvious Walsh and Koeman didn't see eye to eye, doesn't mean Walsh is blameless mind
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 23, 2017, 10:45:15 PM
Reply #204

Normm

I would just like to thank Arsen Wenger and Arsenal FC for helping to end our nightmare.  :woohoo:

October 23, 2017, 10:48:25 PM
Reply #205

colin

I think the one we could all get on board with is Tuchel

I'd be happy with that.  Rumors of the Dortmund players not getting along with him makes me nervous though.

October 23, 2017, 10:48:44 PM
Reply #206

The Analog Kid

I would just like to thank Arsen Wenger and Arsenal FC for helping to end our nightmare.  :woohoo:

Fuck celebrating getting tanked 5-2 at home.

October 23, 2017, 10:52:14 PM
Reply #207

Lxxx

Who's the guy in charge at Atalanta?.They played some fantastic pass and move football against us.

So did Burnley, Brighton, Apollon Limassol, Bournemouth.... A team's ability to make us look shite this season isn't necessarily reflective of their managerial quality.

October 23, 2017, 11:01:25 PM
Reply #208

Rodenplav64

Pretty sure he won the dutch title didn't he.

So could you some seasons .

October 23, 2017, 11:01:45 PM
Reply #209

blob

who's going to leave a decent job for this mess?

prepare for another stop-gap journeyman :(