August 14, 2018, 08:31:15 PM

Author Topic: Koeman Sacked  (Read 22428 times)

October 23, 2017, 07:38:45 PM
Read 22428 times

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
BBC too
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 23, 2017, 11:38:22 PM
Reply #1

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
well that's the shortest boycott ever!

handed my season ticket to a steward on the way out yesterday after Arsenal's fourth and said I wouldn't be back until Koeman is sacked...

HAHA. Steward probably took the ticket to Moshiri. he reckoned if Simon isn't coming something has to be done.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 24, 2017, 12:47:59 AM
Reply #2

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Fair play to Ross Barkley, he's played a fuckin blinder here.

Was thinking the same. not as dumb as he looks

February 06, 2018, 03:44:34 AM
Reply #3

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Who’s going to tell bacon sarnie that they didn’t qualify ?

I was waiting till the sweepstakes. "draw" Netherlands for him and @Sir Stealth and I go for Nando's with the 20quid.

March 29, 2018, 12:37:25 PM
Reply #4

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I thought the Dutch would at least  go well,Dutch. The bastards.