March 19, 2019, 12:04:51 PM

Author Topic: Koeman Sacked  (Read 28677 times)

October 23, 2017, 08:33:25 PM
Read 28677 times

GrantyBoy78

don't shoot the messenger...

i'm hearing fonseca ? (spelling)
Massively risky. I think the board will go for Dyche and he’s probably the most realistic, responsible choice.

I understand the ‘big time’ thinking by going after Ancelotti but he’s used to having a world class squad. He’s not know for his pragmatism or ‘making do’.

We might not want to hear it but this season is about survival, not about long term aspirations.

October 23, 2017, 08:52:58 PM
Reply #1

GrantyBoy78

I don’t think we’ll appoint anyone until after the Chelsea game. Wouldn’t be fair.

October 23, 2017, 09:53:28 PM
Reply #2

GrantyBoy78

Not that we'd ever get him but you don't think a multiple time European cup winner, German league, Italian league (plus a shit load more honours) could motivate a fucking Everton team?

Really?
He’d get the players respect - but does he know how to get a terrible, unbalanced team performing? He’s used to dealing with world-class players. Not evidence of him grinding out results with a Championship level attack.

October 23, 2017, 10:08:04 PM
Reply #3

GrantyBoy78

Radio Merseyside having discussion on Everton from 4pm and phone-in from 5.30 tonight.
That phone-in will be grim ‘why’s no-one thrown Kevin Keegan’s name in the hat?’. Phone-ins are a magnet for the deranged.

October 23, 2017, 11:19:05 PM
Reply #4

GrantyBoy78

Koeman signed off every transfer mate. Walsh wanted Belfodil and Koeman didn't and we didn't sign him.

Koeman chased Klaassen, Rooney, Gylfi. Walsh clearly had a role but the buck stops with the arrogant, self absorbed Dutchman.
Agree to an extent but you’re basically saying he had free reign to do whatever he wanted - someone had to manage the manager.

October 23, 2017, 11:23:15 PM
Reply #5

GrantyBoy78

And all this "has to understand the club" business

Newcastle fans have been saying that since world war 2 - Keegan and Shearer understood it...........................
Agree that this. Couldn’t give a shit as long as we win. Suppose it would make it a bit sweeter to win stuff with someone like Unsworth in charge but it’d also break my heart to hear people calling him a cunt, after a loss.

October 23, 2017, 11:47:04 PM
Reply #6

GrantyBoy78

well that's the shortest boycott ever!

handed my season ticket to a steward on the way out yesterday after Arsenal's fourth and said I wouldn't be back until Koeman is sacked...
Kopite behaviour

October 24, 2017, 01:14:27 AM
Reply #7

GrantyBoy78

Fair play to Ross Barkley, he's played a fuckin blinder here.
He’s still a fucking scab

October 24, 2017, 02:12:02 AM
Reply #8

GrantyBoy78

And the reason he probably wants to fuck off and leave is cos of the likes of you coming out with shit like that.
No, he wants to leave because he doesn’t get us...

October 24, 2017, 02:14:14 AM
Reply #9

GrantyBoy78

Bullshit. Koeman has the final say on his team and transfers. A fair few will be down to Walsh, who he will have recommended them to Koeman and got the nod of approval from him, but Klassen and Sigurdsson are clearly Koemans idea.
And only having one LB at the club was who’s idea?

October 24, 2017, 02:18:17 AM
Reply #10

GrantyBoy78

That's a damning assessment of the board for not backing Walsh. All of his authority must stem from the board, it's not enough to just put a guy in place.
Sounds like Walsh is the world’s most expensive chief scout. Hardly has the authority or profile of a genuine DoF like Monchi.