December 19, 2018, 11:04:07 AM

Author Topic: Koeman Sacked  (Read 26520 times)

October 24, 2017, 01:21:14 AM
Read 26520 times

D_murph0278

Heís still a fucking scab

And the reason he probably wants to fuck off and leave is cos of the likes of you coming out with shit like that.
"One for Lineker to chase and just look at his pace."

October 24, 2017, 01:26:30 AM
Reply #1

D_murph0278

That's am even more damming assessment of Walsh. Your basically saying Koeman took the piss and walked over him regardless

Bullshit. Koeman has the final say on his team and transfers. A fair few will be down to Walsh, who he will have recommended them to Koeman and got the nod of approval from him, but Klassen and Sigurdsson are clearly Koemans idea.

October 24, 2017, 02:19:13 AM
Reply #2

D_murph0278

And only having one LB at the club was whoís idea?

Both.... Koeman for letting Galloway go on loan and Walsh for not getting one in.... assuming Koeman asked him for one. Saying that, they were probably too pre-occupied with Sigurdsson and his agent for 2 months.

October 24, 2017, 02:24:45 AM
Reply #3

D_murph0278

Think he let Galloway go cos he isn't good enough

But Martina was......

October 24, 2017, 02:30:19 AM
Reply #4

D_murph0278

Iím looking forward to the Chelsea game now. Havenít felt like that for too long now. I am not the only one, so just for that Koeman deserved to go. Iím very optimistic for the future now, I hope Unsworth gets the job till atleast Xmas. Can see the positive vibe emanate throughout the whole club now. Players who havenít been performing hopefully will get a new lease of life and we will move up the table rapidly. I even fancy us against Chelsea. Unsy gets the club from all angles and his knowledge of the under 23s will help us too. COYFBB

He's got a twat of a start though.... Chelsea, Leicester and Lyon all away.
We need to be realistic. We could easily be out of 2 cup competitions and still in the bottom 3 by the time we open our advent calendar's..... but thats not his doing. I hope the crowd stick with him through it. I hope he proves his worth.

October 24, 2017, 03:16:40 AM
Reply #5

D_murph0278

To be fair Galloway isn't getting a game at Sunderland.

I know, I'm not saying Galloway was the answer.... but he was decent in his 1st season at the club. In fact, out of him and Holgate, he seemed the better player.
Koeman bombed him out from his 1st pre season. He could still play left of a 3 and left back when called upon. Hes basically another Koeman has killed.
All said though, we should've bought another LB.