November 21, 2017, 03:15:35 AM

Author Topic: Koeman Sacked  (Read 8903 times)

October 24, 2017, 02:23:58 AM
Reply #300

Mayor Farnum

It is difficult for clubs lower down the league to get the best out of a DoF. If you are a rich club at the top of your game and recruitment is mostly cherry-picking the best players from around the world the position takes pressure of the coach and lets him prioritise the first team.

If you are on a budget and have to make decisions about players of similar abilities and sacrifice one player to sign another there will be more of a chance of conflict.

deCoubertin

October 24, 2017, 02:24:09 AM
Reply #301

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Both.... Koeman for letting Galloway go on loan and Walsh for not getting one in.... assuming Koeman asked him for one. Saying that, they were probably too pre-occupied with Sigurdsson and his agent for 2 months.
Think he let Galloway go cos he isn't good enough

Simply simply lovely

October 24, 2017, 02:24:45 AM
Reply #302

D_murph0278

Think he let Galloway go cos he isn't good enough

But Martina was......
"One for Lineker to chase and just look at his pace."

October 24, 2017, 02:26:25 AM
Reply #303

Ih8redshite

Iím looking forward to the Chelsea game now. Havenít felt like that for too long now. I am not the only one, so just for that Koeman deserved to go. Iím very optimistic for the future now, I hope Unsworth gets the job till atleast Xmas. Can see the positive vibe emanate throughout the whole club now. Players who havenít been performing hopefully will get a new lease of life and we will move up the table rapidly. I even fancy us against Chelsea. Unsy gets the club from all angles and his knowledge of the under 23s will help us too. COYFBB

October 24, 2017, 02:26:50 AM
Reply #304

Bluedylan

Think they must be more civilised and more diplomatic, it always seems to be strife over here.

Southampton.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 24, 2017, 02:30:19 AM
Reply #305

D_murph0278

Iím looking forward to the Chelsea game now. Havenít felt like that for too long now. I am not the only one, so just for that Koeman deserved to go. Iím very optimistic for the future now, I hope Unsworth gets the job till atleast Xmas. Can see the positive vibe emanate throughout the whole club now. Players who havenít been performing hopefully will get a new lease of life and we will move up the table rapidly. I even fancy us against Chelsea. Unsy gets the club from all angles and his knowledge of the under 23s will help us too. COYFBB

He's got a twat of a start though.... Chelsea, Leicester and Lyon all away.
We need to be realistic. We could easily be out of 2 cup competitions and still in the bottom 3 by the time we open our advent calendar's..... but thats not his doing. I hope the crowd stick with him through it. I hope he proves his worth.

October 24, 2017, 02:33:17 AM
Reply #306

eyesalwaysblue

Unsworth for me as well,got to be in house for a bit, unless the Mosh has a biggie lined up.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 24, 2017, 02:40:39 AM
Reply #307

Ih8redshite

He's got a twat of a start though.... Chelsea, Leicester and Lyon all away.
We need to be realistic. We could easily be out of 2 cup competitions and still in the bottom 3 by the time we open our advent calendar's..... but thats not his doing. I hope the crowd stick with him through it. I hope he proves his worth.

Realistically looking at it is hard to do. I canít see unsy playing the players in the same way as Koeman. So the only way to look at it is optimistically. N thatís the first time in a long time Iíve felt like that about our club. Feel like a weights off, maybe the players will feel the same way too

October 24, 2017, 02:41:37 AM
Reply #308

blue slug

Unsworth definitely my choice even if for the short term, rather that than rush in and get the wrong man for the job

October 24, 2017, 02:42:10 AM
Reply #309

Ramjam

Unsey to steady the ship in the short term then we have 3 new signings within the next 6 to 8 weeks, Coleman, Bolasie and Barkley to give us the shot in the arm we so badly need. Not all doom and gloom now fellas, we have cut out the cancer now the healing process can begin. COYB
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

October 24, 2017, 02:43:57 AM
Reply #310

BlueForYou

Scenario for new manager after first three games -

Out of the League Cup

Bottom two

Out of the Europa Cup

That bloody Koeman
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 24, 2017, 02:51:47 AM
Reply #311

terrydarracotsbaldpate

Both.... Koeman for letting Galloway go on loan and Walsh for not getting one in.... assuming Koeman asked him for one. Saying that, they were probably too pre-occupied with Sigurdsson and his agent for 2 months.
To be fair Galloway isn't getting a game at Sunderland.

October 24, 2017, 02:53:36 AM
Reply #312

Macca77

Thats because he's bang average

October 24, 2017, 03:10:57 AM
Reply #313

charlatan

What a joyous evening.  I think this calls for a picture of Gayle Tilsley's Spaniels Ears?

What do you say @Deano Blue Boy ?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 03:29:25 AM by charlatan »

October 24, 2017, 03:16:40 AM
Reply #314

D_murph0278

I know, I'm not saying Galloway was the answer.... but he was decent in his 1st season at the club. In fact, out of him and Holgate, he seemed the better player.
Koeman bombed him out from his 1st pre season. He could still play left of a 3 and left back when called upon. Hes basically another Koeman has killed.
All said though, we should've bought another LB.