October 24, 2019, 11:09:26 AM

Author Topic: Unsworth  (Read 61093 times)

October 24, 2017, 07:59:11 PM
Read 61093 times

Juanito

Wouldnít mind if he was Tuchelís assistant. Itís still a promotion from Under 23ís.

November 27, 2017, 08:26:09 PM
Reply #1

Juanito

Unsworth is completely out of his depth, tactically more clueless than Mike Walker and is completely useless at team selection and pro actively managing a game.

Just think-

How much better prepared for the first team would the U23 players be if they had someone with half a football brain as the team manager?

Really need to rid the club of the likes of Unsworth, Ferguson, Ebrell, Jeffers, etc.

Playing for the club, especially playing for the club and being no more than an average player like Unsworth or Jeffers , or completely crap like John Ebrell should NOT be a ticket to employment at finch farm

These were also players that were hardly playing for us in a golden era. Not like good former players with winning mentality. Just average players in an average early 90ís Everton side.

November 27, 2017, 08:28:10 PM
Reply #2

Juanito

Balanced ? Pickford is first choice but fuck me for keeper he has an appalling habit of letting goals in . Kenny and Martina are the only 2 fit LB's 1 inexperienced and 1 poor . CH 1 from 4 Jagielaka is past it , Williams woefully out of form , Keane hasn't settled or is nowhere near good enough and Holgate is untested in that position . RB is Baines who like Jagielka is past his sell by date or one of the previously mentioned out of position . Now for the middle of the park where we are seemingly flooded Gueye needs to focus on one area but is overworked , Schneiderlin out of form and not arsed , Sigurdsson luxury player , Klassen hasn't settled and not good enough , Lennon runs around a lot , Besic would get sent off , McCarthy unfit I assume , Davies 2nd season syndrome , Baningime inexperienced but has done OK . And then their is our alleged strike force Niasse tries his heart out , Rooney is no longer a striker , Mirallas has never been a striker and isn't interested anyway , DCL is I am afraid just not good enough to lead the line  , Lookman not experienced enough to warrant a start yet , Vlasic at least looks like a trier but not seen enough really , Ramirez hasn't settled but has looked poor when he has played .

Do you fancy balancing that lot up for me given most if not all have been shite all season long .

Thatís a Stirling recommendation of the good work our Director of Football has made.