September 18, 2019, 02:17:29 PM

Author Topic: Unsworth  (Read 59222 times)

October 25, 2017, 10:58:12 PM
Read 59222 times

Paddockoldie

Will be interesting if he'll get the best out of Niasse seeing as he had faith in him at under 23 level where he was scoring? I reckon he'll get more game time. Him and DCL upfront may get goals?

October 26, 2017, 02:20:48 PM
Reply #1

Paddockoldie

Martinez wasn't a well known player but he got Lukaku. There days the only face there too players want to see is 'The Queen's' and the terms of the contract which is done by their agent. Where the club stands is more important. If Unsworth gets us going again and we get back in Europe he'll have done what a former great did for half the price.. New ground, money... they'll come but I'd rather a decent honest one than a money grabbin twat.

October 26, 2017, 02:22:12 PM
Reply #2

Paddockoldie

Also our thing should be we are number 1 for top prospects. We can't be number 1 for worldclass players but we can be the best place for young players who maybe wouldn't get in a Chelsea or city team yet
Unsworth would be perfect for that.

Honestly I think he's absolutely what we need. Someone to build fantastic team spirit, someone who appreciates the value of our youth teams, someone with genuine passion for the club
It appears he wants us to play aggressive pressing football. We aren't going to get relegated. I'd love to see him given this season to prove his value. Who on the list isn't a risk. We get to try before we buy with unsworth. Think he could be a great manager if we give him a go instead of being snobby about it

This all day long..

October 27, 2017, 11:04:17 PM
Reply #3

Paddockoldie

In my opinion it's Unsy's job to lose. If he delivers what we want and need then why gamble on an unknown he may not do as well? With big Joe supporting him and the club behind him what's not to like?