November 18, 2017, 08:14:21 PM

Author Topic: Unsworth  (Read 16175 times)

BlueMaquis and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

October 26, 2017, 02:38:30 AM
Reply #150

Coyb12

He's got to go.

deCoubertin

October 26, 2017, 03:46:55 AM
Reply #151

MmmBlueRamirez

He's got to go.

Bit early like, hes only been in charge for one game ....

Best footy weve seen all season n'all.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

October 26, 2017, 03:47:27 AM
Reply #152

BlueForYou

Too emotionally attached to the club!
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 26, 2017, 03:49:41 AM
Reply #153

Mayor Farnum

He doesn't get us.

October 26, 2017, 03:53:16 AM
Reply #154

Coyb12

Bit early like, hes only been in charge for one game ....

Best footy weve seen all season n'all.
Wouldn't be hard would it,it was mostly Chelsea's second 11,there was a couple of pluses the lad in the middle Benni and the workrate,on the negitive were was that fight all season,and we have to get through till January with jags and Williams.

October 26, 2017, 03:59:14 AM
Reply #155

Bluedylan

Irrespective of the opposition, looking at how we did, our pressing, our patterns of play, organisation, shape, that was easily our best display of the season.

Cracking start for Unsworth. If he'd had a tiny bit of the run of the ball, we'd have knocked Chelsea out there.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 26, 2017, 04:01:11 AM
Reply #156

Everton Mint

Couldn't ask for much more, other than a bit if luck. Great start Unsy !

October 26, 2017, 04:02:23 AM
Reply #157

Lxxx

Niasse has 4 goals in 180 mins this season.

Throw an assist in now as well. He's a pest on the pitch but a useful one for the squad. I wouldn't sell him, he seems happy being an impact sub and it seems to work too.

October 26, 2017, 04:02:25 AM
Reply #158

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Irrespective of the opposition, looking at how we did, our pressing, our patterns of play, organisation, shape, that was easily our best display of the season.

Cracking start for Unsworth. If he'd had a tiny bit of the run of the ball, we'd have knocked Chelsea out there.
Second half I'd agree
First half was poor but there's plenty to be positive about

Let's see how he follows that up now

Simply simply lovely

October 26, 2017, 04:04:12 AM
Reply #159

Lxxx

Second half I'd agree

First half I think we were still stuck in the same mental rut we've been in all season. Passes square and back, no forward movement. Presumably a rocket at half time and we decided to break free a little. Hopefully a few days of positive training will bring it back.

October 26, 2017, 04:04:30 AM
Reply #160

Bluedylan

Second half I'd agree

I thought first half was fine tbh, and their goal came from nowhere. Thought the plan was to start solid and grow into the game.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 26, 2017, 04:05:59 AM
Reply #161

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
This was a freebie really, PL is where it's going to matter.

October 26, 2017, 04:07:05 AM
Reply #162

BlueForYou

Nobody said it was going to be easy and it's not, but we need points, Unsy - starting Sunday

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 26, 2017, 04:08:02 AM
Reply #163

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I thought first half was fine tbh, and their goal came from nowhere. Thought the plan was to start solid and grow into the game.
We were slow, lacked width and Sat deep. That right back had time and space and we lacked confidence.... Understandably

Second half, we pressed, attacked, passed better, grew in confidence

Baines went from being murdered to running the lad ragged, mirallas and Lennon gave natural width but got involved and brought the full backs into the game

We won first, second and even third balls through tackles, effort and desperation so yeah, for me, it was a game of two halves for us

Chelsea werent great either and Pickford genuinely didn't even make a catch did he?

Simply simply lovely

October 26, 2017, 04:10:44 AM
Reply #164

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Wouldn't be hard would it,it was mostly Chelsea's second 11,there was a couple of pluses the lad in the middle Benni and the workrate,on the negitive were was that fight all season,and we have to get through till January with jags and Williams.

Funny that, it was mostly our second 11 too.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney