September 18, 2019, 08:52:31 PM

Author Topic: Unsworth  (Read 59244 times)

October 30, 2017, 03:49:57 AM
Read 59244 times

D_murph0278

Only everton could have all the money they've ever dreamt of and end up like this.
I remember spurs completely blowing the 'Bale money a few years back. Fuck me, out of £150+ million spent this year, we've got a decent keeper and maybe Keane will come good. Oh and we have Niasse and Calvert Lewin as our main strikers with Ashley Williams keeping things 'tight'  at the back.
Fucking laughable.
"One for Lineker to chase and just look at his pace."

November 03, 2017, 04:47:30 AM
Reply #1

D_murph0278

We need pace,why would you bring in 2players 1who had hardly featured and Lennon who had even less minutes,how many teams go away and set up like that,he should have been solid and defended deeper vardy had a field day 1st half.

Everyone in the squad with pace has hardly featured. However, we need goals and we can't rely on the experienced heads at the back to keep team's out.
Mirallas, Lennon, Vlasic, Lookman and Sandro should all be rotating from here on in. 4-3-3 is the only way to get through until January. DCL on his own with a Sigurdsson or Rooney just off him will have us rock bottom by January.

November 03, 2017, 04:55:32 AM
Reply #2

D_murph0278

Vlasic ok lookman ok miralles nope Lennon nope and Sandro what the fuck is he.

Mirallas and Lennon were our most dangerous players against Leicester, 1st half at least. Like most... they need a run of games and confidence. We can't afford to discount any of our quicker forwards.
Sandro may well be another subject altogether. I think he wants to go home already.

November 03, 2017, 05:00:16 AM
Reply #3

D_murph0278

Unsworth well out of his depth

Sick of all the blue tinted glasses with some of our fans who think you canít criticise Unsworths glaringly obvious failings Ďcause heís one of usí  :shock:

Thank goodness Bill Kenwright is still not in charge or we could have ended up with Unsworth talking us down.

I think itís best if he left the club and got some proper experience as a first team manager if he wants to get a job at the top level

It doesn't matter who is in charge of this lot at the moment. They're gone... it's become such an issue trying to score a fucking goal, whilst defending is constantly last ditch. The scary thing is, nothing really can be done for another 2 whole months. Nothing to do with Unsworth.

November 03, 2017, 05:09:23 AM
Reply #4

D_murph0278

Itís got a lot to do with Unsworth as he picks the team, the tactics and trains then players.

Squad is easy capable of finishing mid table, just needs a leader.

Unsworth is not a leader, heís likeable but not a leader.

"Just needs a leader"? How about a striker? Or a decent right back?? Or a £25 million midfielder who doesn't play like Jack Rodwell??? Or decent cover at left back????
Fucking leader my arse......
Quick get Big Munching Cow Fat Sam in!!!

November 03, 2017, 05:28:58 AM
Reply #5

D_murph0278

Same squad was fancied to challenge for top 4

We have good players, just had a bad manager and now a temp manager who is out of his depth

Big sam will turn us around fairly easily

Fucking Christopher Samba and Kevin Davies on free transfers.
If Allardyce is in charge of this club, It's honestly the lowest I can remember us being since Mike Walker was about.

November 03, 2017, 01:21:24 PM
Reply #6

D_murph0278

Of course they were mate that's why he took them off.Lennon has been average for 3 years mate what are you looking at,and miralles isn't far behind him.

So you take them off and replace them with?......

November 03, 2017, 05:04:32 PM
Reply #7

D_murph0278

Lookman and Vlasic? Sandro?

And that's what I've been saying... from here on in we should only go 4-3-3 with the quickest forwards available to us rotating week after week. By rotating I mean from the bench when necessary.
For example, a forward line of Vlasic, Rooney and Mirallas or maybe Lennon coming on for Vlasic, Lookman for Mirallas or Sandro for Rooney in some games. We've got to start pushing teams back to have any chance.