October 18, 2018, 09:00:40 PM

Author Topic: Unsworth  (Read 47890 times)

November 28, 2017, 08:16:06 PM
Reply #30

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I am being extremely facicious and a bit of a dickhead.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 08:23:31 PM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 28, 2017, 08:24:06 PM
Reply #31

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Facetious is one of few words with the vowels once and in the correct order along with abstemious,arsenious and more

Knew iíd fucked that up you know
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 28, 2017, 09:26:01 PM
Reply #32

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
So that was just lucky last season then?

Nah we had the best team

November 28, 2017, 10:07:00 PM
Reply #33

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

That's true. We appeared to have the best coach too. Or did that team pick itself?

Iím not going to argue my mate because I understand your POV, and as I said above I am being facetious, but I donít think tactics are that important to win a league at that level. Team spirit is and he should be commended for that but heís not done very well in a tough situation last few weeks Iím afraid.

November 30, 2017, 07:21:29 AM
Reply #34

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
God Iím so relieved he got to sign off like that. God bless him Iím glad I havenít ended up hating him, because I donít think it would have taken much longer.