September 22, 2019, 03:43:55 PM

Author Topic: Unsworth  (Read 59490 times)

November 03, 2017, 04:28:09 AM
Reply #15

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
What was he thinking playing Lennon and Mirrallas,what prem side plays 2wide men away from home,after 20mins you know it's not working yet he did nothing needs to gain experience somewhere other than the U/23s.
You were not one of those saying that we needed width then?
I know I was
Simply simply lovely

November 08, 2017, 09:04:53 PM
Reply #16

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
He seems like he wanta a high press. That's all well and good but we also have a defence that wants to sit deep so that leaves a big gap between our midfield and the defence which is where the opposition can pick us off easily
Simply simply lovely

November 17, 2017, 06:20:15 AM
Reply #17

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Always said I was interested to see what he could do, also said I wanted him to succeed but was worried it was too soon

Have to say I'm more worried that there is any truth in the royle picking the sides story tbh. Royle should be no where near picking a prem xi

If it's not royle then the worry would be unsworth seems to have written players off very quickly and every game we have gone two nil down
Simply simply lovely

November 24, 2017, 04:18:21 PM
Reply #18

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
He needs to get away from this somehow
Simply simply lovely

November 24, 2017, 05:20:35 PM
Reply #19

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Absolute shit can of a club at the minute
Simply simply lovely

November 26, 2017, 10:06:42 PM
Reply #20

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

It's really difficult not to like him. Id love him to come in and be a massive success, I've championed him since I seen him play for the ressies when I was about 13, I just worry its too quick for him

I still like him as a person and a player from memory but it's defo too quick and I fear for him now

Simply simply lovely