September 20, 2019, 08:09:40 AM

Author Topic: Unsworth  (Read 59360 times)

November 21, 2017, 10:27:04 PM
Reply #15

gizzblue

Clearly the board are not giving Unsie the job or why would they keep him and everyone waiting for so long?  Pulis would make more sense than Unsworth. There is no comparison in terms of know how and experience. I don't want Pulis for obvious reasons, but if he and Unsie were the only candidates on the planet, then Pulis gets it. Horrible prospect for sure but I am certain neither are in the running anyway.
Why would Pulis make more sense 2 wins in 22 versus Rhino's 2 wins in what six matches .
Born not made a blue .

November 23, 2017, 01:02:03 AM
Reply #16

gizzblue

It was a shambles with him as well vs Chelsea reserves

The kid needs time, to say he was head and shoulders ahead of his team mates is dillusonal.

Hopefully he makes it as a premier league player
See some still spouting Chelsea reserves shite to add to their vendetta...is a constant giggle .👏👏.about four were reserves ...that half the prem can't afford but what ever makes your argument coherent. 👍
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 01:07:39 AM by gizzblue »
Born not made a blue .

November 23, 2017, 08:01:31 PM
Reply #17

gizzblue

It"s you who's talking shite mate.
Koeman is not an "awful manager", but he underperformed badly this season and nobody can complain about his dismissal.   The problem is not that he was sacked but that he was sacked without a plan. Now we are in deeper shit than a month ago and I"m blaming Moshiri and Kenwright for that, not Unsworth. He"s just a victim of their amateurish actions. That doesn't mean he"s capable to manage Everton though.
Surely deeper shit would be the same points RK left us with after the six games or so.
The team is in a better place even if they're not yet completely showing it on the pitch ......we've all worked with a cunt ...how much nicer was work on that cunts day off .....that's how the dressing room should still be feeling ...despite the limbo .
Fuck Koeman it's his inept shite that got us here .
Born not made a blue .

November 24, 2017, 06:04:06 AM
Reply #18

gizzblue

I know it was a nothing game .....but we showed zero pride and that hurts man ...my grandsons were devastated, one was asking to stay off cos the red noses gonna have a field day in class ....he's going ...character building for the years ahead .

Still asked for his everton pjs on though 😅.
Born not made a blue .

November 27, 2017, 01:53:19 AM
Reply #19

gizzblue

My biggest problem still is square pegs round holes ....even after the Koeman lessons we have learnt sweet fuck fuck all.
Born not made a blue .

November 28, 2017, 04:21:46 AM
Reply #20

gizzblue

We would be doing his career a favour by getting him out of the under 23 squad.
Born not made a blue .

November 29, 2017, 12:03:06 AM
Reply #21

gizzblue

There's no argument. You're just missing the point completely. Taking the U23's job off him is stupidity in itself. Everything he's done for them has been 100%. That league's been going for one year. Read my initial post.
It's also very selfish on Evertons part ....we are doing his management career no good outing him back with the u23's .
Born not made a blue .

November 29, 2017, 12:37:30 AM
Reply #22

gizzblue

I think we've already ended any potential management career for him. If you were a chairman, would you hire him after seeing the last few weeks?

The U23s isn't such a bad job. He might be best just going back to that.
He could do well to cut his teeth in the lower leagues .
Born not made a blue .