September 23, 2019, 07:40:31 AM

Author Topic: Unsworth  (Read 59555 times)

November 20, 2017, 05:00:42 PM
Read 59555 times

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Unbeaten in 2 haha

Four weeks ago we would have gotten thrashed by them.

November 20, 2017, 05:17:12 PM
Reply #1

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I take it you were nowhere near Goodison then for the Watford game? Wayne was embarrassingly bad and got hauled off by Unsie. Hardly surprising he was not selected today don't you think?

Wouldn't surprise me if he got a start against Atalanta then on the bench against Southampton.

November 20, 2017, 10:13:36 PM
Reply #2

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

They pretty much did thrash us in terms of performance. The result was luck not judgement

I'll humour you then, four weeks ago we wouldn't have been so lucky.

November 20, 2017, 10:48:24 PM
Reply #3

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
He's the guy that brought Beni in and gave him his first game, just didn't think he was right against Palace, he wa hardly playing safe giving Beni a start.

November 20, 2017, 10:53:57 PM
Reply #4

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Unsie is awful lads

Best to call a spade a spade and take the blue tinted specs off v

Ever stopped to wonder why it's only you that has negative karma ? There's a message in there somewhere.

November 21, 2017, 12:42:51 AM
Reply #5

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
They way out midfield was playing ..trying an untested youth was playing safe at the time 😅

That makes no sense to me as it is, maybe you could modify it.

November 24, 2017, 02:46:00 PM
Reply #6

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
It would be wrong for the club to allow Unsworth to return to the U23s, he has shown himself to be tactically clueless, awful at team selection and totally incapable of impacting a game.

Everton need to move away from romanticising and giving old players jobs for the sake of it and give our players especially the U23 players the best person for the job.

Got nothing against the bloke as a person but as a football club member of staff he has been found out

Is this a wind up ? If so not funny, he had the U23's playing out of their skins last season and won the league, have you not seen any of his lads from the U23s ? ah what's the point with you...