November 19, 2017, 10:26:02 PM

Author Topic: Something to cheer us all up  (Read 1779 times)

October 24, 2017, 06:40:25 PM
Read 1779 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
feature=youtu.be

@Thomas at 100mph!
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

deCoubertin

October 24, 2017, 06:42:33 PM
Reply #1

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
oh here we go, having a go at the fans fucking hell .
I have to return some videotapes.

October 24, 2017, 06:44:37 PM
Reply #2

Simon Paul

Administrator

October 24, 2017, 06:53:21 PM
Reply #3

boothill

I do remember the away games at fratton and the dell, and the coldest rain ever hammering into us, keks were hanging off me 1 night, and then the journey home on banks coaches

October 24, 2017, 06:56:16 PM
Reply #4

Gash

Global Moderator
I bet the guy wishes he'd never asked!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 07:08:47 PM by Gash »

October 24, 2017, 06:56:31 PM
Reply #5

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
oh here we go, having a go at the fans fucking hell .

Cant watch in as in work. Does he mention Naismith?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

October 24, 2017, 06:56:59 PM
Reply #6

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

Apparently we all hate Lookman....
I have to return some videotapes.

October 24, 2017, 06:59:25 PM
Reply #7

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Apparently we all hate Lookman....

I picked up on that the other day with his post despite no one on here saying anything more derogatory than 'he's not quite ready'.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

October 24, 2017, 07:02:13 PM
Reply #8

TheTone

it's the scouse Del Trotter, does he tear off in a 3 wheel van at the end?

October 24, 2017, 07:13:52 PM
Reply #9

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

No but he mentions Celtic :)
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

October 24, 2017, 07:19:36 PM
Reply #10

Bally

Administrator
I watched it on Facebook when he tagged me in it the other day, now Thomas is very much who he is and he's a boss lad, but you do have to keep a lid on him, we have one the best outtakes of the podcast whilst doing a sound check with him, he loves footy and is very passionate, the Arsenal guy doesn't know him nor does he know Toms aspergers makes him go like the clappers.

I lasted 2 and a half minutes
It's the roll I way

October 24, 2017, 07:23:48 PM
Reply #11

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I watched it on Facebook when he tagged me in it the other day, now Thomas is very much who he is and he's a boss lad, but you do have to keep a lid on him, we have one the best outtakes of the podcast whilst doing a sound check with him, he loves footy and is very passionate, the Arsenal guy doesn't know him nor does he know Toms aspergers makes him go like the clappers.

I lasted 2 and a half minutes

I watched the entire thing. He had me in stitches. And the Arsenal fan's expressions crack me up. I may not see eye to eye with him, but you cannot deny his passion for everything's he's interested in.
- Walt Disney

October 24, 2017, 07:28:58 PM
Reply #12

Toddacelli

I enjoyed it.

Passionate lad who wants better for us. Don't agree with everything he said but didn't mind him sharing his opinion.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

October 24, 2017, 09:00:20 PM
Reply #13

phillyt

Tom came across quite well there, looks old as fuck though. Didnít recognise him with that stupid fucking cap on. I also get his point about fans not liking players like lookman. Around were I sit when I get the game lots (but not all) moan and groan when he gets the ball.  The same is coming in for tom davies.

Good on you though tom. represented the clubs fans well there.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

October 25, 2017, 01:44:59 AM
Reply #14

Mayor Farnum

Too old for badges mate.