January 22, 2018, 08:44:08 PM

Poll

Sign his new contract

Yes.
111 (24.1%)
No.
80 (17.4%)
Will wait to see what happens with the new management position.
89 (19.3%)
He's already on his bike and he's off.
181 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 461

Author Topic: Ross Barkley. Will he, or won't he?  (Read 27327 times)

December 04, 2017, 06:47:58 AM
Reply #165

Ravardo

I don't think he's even been spotted siting in the stands all these months, clearly doesn't give a shit about us, good riddance.

Mate of mines just come back from dubai before the weekend and said he see him out there partying with mark davies from bolton

December 04, 2017, 06:56:13 AM
Reply #166

montanatoffeefan

Thread title might as well be, "Ross Barkley -- Who is he?"

IIRC, Big Sam was the one who cut Ross from the England squad, so I can't image either party is much interested in keeping Ross around Everton.

Shame how it all went for Ross at Everton. A weird, damn shame.

Think Allerdyce has put his feelers out so to speak, saying that the deal for him to go could be already done. Now if it's not, Barkley or his agent should refute that suggestion right away, if it's true, well him and his agent can just keep quiet....
Everton forever.

December 04, 2017, 06:57:05 AM
Reply #167

kramer0

Who is Allerdyce btw? :headbang:

Moshira hired him to be our new manager.

I don't think it'll be enough to keep Barclay, though.

December 04, 2017, 12:51:11 PM
Reply #168

oztoffee

Ross Barley will he or won't he?
That was the question we all asked as lads about the slutty blonde girl who lived up the street. Turned out that she did, and she was the vicar's daughter too!

But about Ross: who gives a shit now?
What would you do if you came home and found Alex Young in bed with your wife?
Cover him up so he won't get cold!

December 04, 2017, 02:24:29 PM
Reply #169

Toddacelli

Ross Barley will he or won't he?
That was the question we all asked as lads about the slutty blonde girl who lived up the street. Turned out that she did, and she was the vicar's daughter too!

But about Ross: who gives a shit now?

Possibly the weirdest post I've seen for a long time   :)

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

December 04, 2017, 02:30:52 PM
Reply #170

Macca77

Hes off in January, nothing is gonna change his mind

December 04, 2017, 02:42:31 PM
Reply #171

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Possibly the weirdest post I've seen for a long time   :)

"Will she won't she" gerrit?

December 04, 2017, 03:10:52 PM
Reply #172

GrantyBoy78

Is it still Koeman’s fault?

December 04, 2017, 03:11:32 PM
Reply #173

Lxxx

Barkley joins Spurs, Pochettino goes to PSG with Alderweireld, Erikksen to Barca, Kane to Real and Spurs drop to a mid table club that won't pay wages to get the top players in

Everton get their shit together and invest and replace Spurs in the top 6

Never gonna happen.

December 04, 2017, 04:34:20 PM
Reply #174

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Think I’m over it tbh just a shame we won’t get a very good return on him.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 04, 2017, 04:38:44 PM
Reply #175

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Mate of mines just come back from dubai before the weekend and said he see him out there partying with mark davies from bolton

Don't know if that's true or not but if you are picking up 30 grand a week for sitting on your arse it should be compulsory to attend every match even if just to keep in touch, he's recovering from a pulled hamstring (apparently?) not open heart surgery.

December 04, 2017, 04:47:18 PM
Reply #176

gizzblue

Don't know if that's true or not but if you are picking up 30 grand a week for sitting on your arse it should be compulsory to attend every match even if just to keep in touch, he's recovering from a pulled hamstring (apparently?) not open heart surgery.
But the delicate little flower wouldn't dare show his face at Goodison for fear the bigger boys might boo him or call him names 😅😅
And at this point not even Jags would be a shoulder for him .

December 04, 2017, 05:06:10 PM
Reply #177

Lxxx

Might just be a mutual agreement. Ross doesn't bust a gut to play and therefore get injured again and we get a pre-agreed fee for him in January. If the lad is genuinely injured and he's off then why would he or Everton try and rush back to fitness. Everton don't need him playing and he probably doesn't want to play. If there is £10m riding on it then it suits all parties to let it limp to it's natural conclusion. 

December 04, 2017, 05:30:26 PM
Reply #178

Lincs Toffee

Gutted really for the club, the fans and for Ross, not really sure where to point the finger as we don't know everything that has gone on (The Chelsea farce at the end of the transfer window was weird too), I could have really seen him back doing what Rooney has been doing the last couple of games if he had got his head straight, its going to hurt seeing him doing that for another team.
“I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.” - Dixie Dean

December 04, 2017, 06:07:41 PM
Reply #179

Waltzer

Gutted really for the club, the fans and for Ross, not really sure where to point the finger as we don't know everything that has gone on (The Chelsea farce at the end of the transfer window was weird too), I could have really seen him back doing what Rooney has been doing the last couple of games if he had got his head straight, its going to hurt seeing him doing that for another team.
The difference is Rooney has shown what he is capable of over 10+ years. It will be difficult, almost impossible, to see Ross doing that for another team as he hasnt done it for us in 5 years for more than 1 or 2 games at a time.
Ross has unquestionable talent but a very questionable mentality, hes a luxury player we can do without, and hes far too erratic player for any decent teams to rely on, for that reason I dont think he'll go to that next stage.
Id rather keep him but I dont think its the end of the world.