July 19, 2018, 10:49:09 PM

Poll

Sign his new contract

Yes.
111 (24.1%)
No.
80 (17.4%)
Will wait to see what happens with the new management position.
89 (19.3%)
He's already on his bike and he's off.
181 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 461

Author Topic: Ross Barkley. Will he, or won't he?  (Read 37268 times)

December 31, 2017, 02:23:42 AM
Reply #345

Waltzer

Theres a pic on instagram from barkley watching todays game on a stream at home,,,surely even he can see that he could walk back into the side and become an instant hero again :bonk:
And wave goodbye to ever winning anything during his career

December 31, 2017, 02:33:19 AM
Reply #346

mikey_blue

Theres a pic on instagram from barkley watching todays game on a stream at home,,,surely even he can see that he could walk back into the side and become an instant hero again :bonk:

Real fans watch streams.

December 31, 2017, 03:51:20 AM
Reply #347

KoemansNumberTens

You can't really blame him for wanting to better himself. Currently Spurs and Chelsea are miles ahead of us and in all likelihood will be for barkleys entire career
Massive signing on fee to go play at a higher level.... it's not the hardest decision in the world

I don't think players consider they might not be good enough. Think generally they just assume they'd do enough to play

December 31, 2017, 01:09:51 PM
Reply #348

Juanito

Oh how we need Ross Barkley right now.

He would get a sore neck watching the ball get hoofed from one side of the pitch to the other.  Then get blamed by Big Sam for attacking players not doing enough. Sure he is thinking to himself now, who would improve me as a player, Maurico Pochettino or Big ‘hoof ball, 25% possession’ Sam.

December 31, 2017, 02:44:51 PM
Reply #349

therealdunc

He would get a sore neck watching the ball get hoofed from one side of the pitch to the other.  Then get blamed by Big Sam for attacking players not doing enough. Sure he is thinking to himself now, who would improve me as a player, Maurico Pochettino or Big ‘hoof ball, 25% possession’ Sam.
Myohr post is dripping with hatred and agenda

And you can’t provide evidence to back up any of your views.

Horrible to read
Blue

December 31, 2017, 08:32:11 PM
Reply #350

cantoffee

And you can't provide evidence to back up any of your views.

Horrible to read
Calm down Donald you have a country to run.

January 01, 2018, 04:48:23 PM
Reply #351

toshyboy

I reckon he’ll be gone by end of the week. I reckon he’s been fit a while but suits all parties to “drag” the injury out a couple of weeks

January 01, 2018, 06:31:44 PM
Reply #352

Juanito

And you can’t provide evidence to back up any of your views.

Horrible to read

Haha. Everton have only registered above 50% possession once since he has been in charge, that was 51%.

He just blamed his forwards on national television for not posing enough threat when he picked players behind them that are all defensive.

He clearly instructs defenders to go long into channels that bypasses midfield. He mentioned this, live on television in his ‘Sam Survival Secrets’

That, is evidence. 

January 01, 2018, 06:39:32 PM
Reply #353

School of Science

Haha. Everton have only registered above 50% possession once since he has been in charge, that was 51%.

He just blamed his forwards on national television for not posing enough threat when he picked players behind them that are all defensive.

He clearly instructs defenders to go long into channels that bypasses midfield. He mentioned this, live on television in his ‘Sam Survival Secrets’

That, is evidence. 

Just sick of being outplayed this season that's with Allardyce and before him with Unsworth and Koeman. Do we practice ball control, passing in training anymore ?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 06:43:09 PM by School of Science »
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 01, 2018, 06:57:11 PM
Reply #354

KoemansNumberTens

Just sick of being outplayed this season that's with Allardyce and before him with Unsworth and Koeman. Do we practice ball control, passing in training anymore ?

Surely can't be the coaching why we haven't got players who can produce simple pass and move football. We seem to just have a whole host of slightly shit players

January 01, 2018, 07:17:03 PM
Reply #355

therealdunc

Surely can't be the coaching why we haven't got players who can produce simple pass and move football. We seem to just have a whole host of slightly shit players

You know the script, you know the agenda - it’s all Allardyce’s fault

Blue

January 01, 2018, 07:21:31 PM
Reply #356

KoemansNumberTens

Been moaning about performances for years now. Probably 10-12 of the last 15 have been drab
I think at some stage you've got to think maybe our players are just a bit shit

January 02, 2018, 05:26:53 AM
Reply #357

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Been moaning about performances for years now. Probably 10-12 of the last 15 have been drab
I think at some stage you've got to think maybe our players are just a bit shit

You....moan!!???
Never!!
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 02, 2018, 05:34:51 AM
Reply #358

KoemansNumberTens

You....moan!!???
Never!!

A meant a general all of us moaning. Me I've been moaning about everything all my life.

January 02, 2018, 06:30:30 AM
Reply #359

bluenuck

We've had 3 coaches in a span of about 5 months now, and all the problems are still the same. Especially in attacking play.

Don't see how people can't say that just maybe, maybe, our players aren't good enough.