May 27, 2018, 09:04:21 PM

Poll

Sign his new contract

Yes.
111 (24.1%)
No.
80 (17.4%)
Will wait to see what happens with the new management position.
89 (19.3%)
He's already on his bike and he's off.
181 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 461

Author Topic: Ross Barkley. Will he, or won't he?  (Read 35570 times)

January 06, 2018, 12:36:46 AM
Reply #675

gizzblue

Ross ran scared south cos he was shagging a drug dealers bird (the book will tell all)...the warning was him getting laid out by a fellow rat .

Say hello to your new buddy drinkwater ...he will be the one next to you on the bench till your both loaned out next window 👍..cunt.

January 06, 2018, 12:37:48 AM
Reply #676

KoemansNumberTens

Pathetic from everton to let it get to this stage were we're letting players run down contracts. Get it sorted or get rid when you get the chance. Secondly Ross Barkley is a shithouse

On the bright side we had the wisdom to tie mirallas to a contract he can't justify and so can now pay him for years to do nowt

January 06, 2018, 12:39:48 AM
Reply #677

KoemansNumberTens

Hope he becomes the next Frank Lampard

Gutted it's come to this but the club was in a state when this was decided thanks to Koeman and Moshiri basically closed the door in aiugust live on sky sports news

Good luck to the lad

Why would you hope a rival had another great player. Even if you have no issue with what he's done we don't want everyone else getting better surely

January 06, 2018, 12:43:27 AM
Reply #678

Heisenberg

The money argument doesnt wash with me. There's no chance chelsea will be paying him anything we would have matched.

January 06, 2018, 12:43:38 AM
Reply #679

eugene

Why would you hope a rival had another great player. Even if you have no issue with what he's done we don't want everyone else getting better surely
Let it go lads heís a Fukin divie who had the world and blew it melt

January 06, 2018, 12:44:50 AM
Reply #680

eyesalwaysblue

Ross ran scared south cos he was shagging a drug dealers bird (the book will tell all)...the warning was him getting laid out by a fellow rat .

Say hello to your new buddy drinkwater ...he will be the one next to you on the bench till your both loaned out next window 👍..cunt.
Any hole a goal in your 20s,... the hole in a blue tit box used to come in dead handy at home at that age, having a small cock helped as well..
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 12:45:59 AM by eyesalwaysblue »
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 06, 2018, 12:45:15 AM
Reply #681

Martip

Gutted it's come to this but the club was in a state when this was decided thanks to Koeman and Moshiri basically closed the door in aiugust live on sky sports news

Good luck to the lad
Tbf I hope he breaks his leg after getting run over by the drug dealers allegedly chasing him.

The whole wounded sole act doesnt wash with me....hes treated the club who he confessed to love with utter contempt and left under a cloud to fill his pocket further....cunt.

January 06, 2018, 12:48:08 AM
Reply #682

School of Science

Good luck to the lad

He's a rat and so is his agent who have played Everton football club and its fans like a fiddle.
And i for one won't be wishing him well at all.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 06, 2018, 12:49:03 AM
Reply #683

KoemansNumberTens

Did you mean to quote me. I don't wish him all the best. I hope a lion eats him

January 06, 2018, 12:53:30 AM
Reply #684

Simon Paul

Administrator

Because he's a blue and by all accounts a nice - if a bit of a footballer - lad

January 06, 2018, 01:05:26 AM
Reply #685

KoemansNumberTens

Because he's a blue and by all accounts a nice - if a bit of a footballer - lad

Haha cos he's nice. Who cares. I want to be better than chelsea. Hope all their signings fail even the nice ones who are bang into puppies

January 06, 2018, 01:05:50 AM
Reply #686

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I just donít get it whatís the loss he had 1 good half against Newcastle the rest was slow in the head please tell me what I missed and by the way Iíve watched us since the early 80s

He's terrible, ergo he got a move to Chelsea. The PL Champions.

See the above.

------------------------

As an aside, I've no problem with people not liking him as a player, but the hyperbole is a bit silly.

January 06, 2018, 01:07:57 AM
Reply #687

Bally

Administrator
More gutted with Liam Walsh going to Bristol if I'm honest
It's the roll I way

January 06, 2018, 01:10:41 AM
Reply #688

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
More gutted with Liam Walsh going to Bristol if I'm honest

Ross has effectively been gone since Sept 1st for me.  Its not new news to fume at, and the £15m is more than i thought we'd get as i expected him to sit out the season and go on a free.

Would have been nice to see Walsh get even a couple of games.  Hopefully we've included a buy back option or something.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

January 06, 2018, 01:20:46 AM
Reply #689

Simon Paul

Administrator
Haha cos he's nice. Who cares. I want to be better than chelsea. Hope all their signings fail even the nice ones who are bang into puppies

Yeah but let's face it, anything you say is babba anyway so nobody's arsed