November 13, 2018, 07:24:45 AM

Poll

Sign his new contract

Yes.
111 (24.1%)
No.
80 (17.4%)
Will wait to see what happens with the new management position.
89 (19.3%)
He's already on his bike and he's off.
181 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 461

Author Topic: Ross Barkley. Will he, or won't he?  (Read 41874 times)

January 06, 2018, 01:23:01 AM
Reply #690

SANA_DR0

So did Ross get a 4 month stay of execution then because his transfer fell through in August ?
Sorry if that comes across as flippant or doubting your sources, but it does sound a little far fetched.

I have no idea, apart from he had to get out of Liverpool.

plenty of liverpool peeps on this board.. has anyone heard anything? my nephew goes to uni in liverpool, thats what he was told by a reliable source... he didnt tell me who the person was but he said they knew Barkleys mrs.. just did a quick google thing.. this is the only story that mentions it.. wish id seen this before! http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ross-barkley-wasnt-flirting-woman-10237618

Notorious gangster Sam Walker, who has previously threatened to end Barkley’s career, had claimed the player was “trying the blag the lad’s bird” before he was punched.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 01:24:04 AM by SANA_DR0 »
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

January 06, 2018, 01:25:06 AM
Reply #691

eugene

He's terrible, ergo he got a move to Chelsea. The PL Champions.

See the above.

------------------------

As an aside, I've no problem with people not liking him as a player, but the hyperbole is a bit silly.
I don’t get wrapped up in this emotional crap at the end of the day he wasn’t as good as the lids thought he was,really quite average and make no mistake we have never missed his slow fuckin football brain,

January 06, 2018, 01:27:51 AM
Reply #692

Paddockoldie

If he turns out to be brilliant at Chelsea it will say so much about our coaching staff. I don't think he will because he's got the skills but not the brain to maximise them.

January 06, 2018, 01:43:20 AM
Reply #693

BlueWool

January 06, 2018, 01:47:13 AM
Reply #694

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
I have no idea, apart from he had to get out of Liverpool.

plenty of liverpool peeps on this board.. has anyone heard anything? my nephew goes to uni in liverpool, thats what he was told by a reliable source... he didnt tell me who the person was but he said they knew Barkleys mrs.. just did a quick google thing.. this is the only story that mentions it.. wish id seen this before! http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ross-barkley-wasnt-flirting-woman-10237618

Give over, absolute bollocks.

He was pissed off at the former manager and the club, so he decided to have the last laugh and fuck off on the cheap.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 01:48:32 AM by Duncs_a_legend »
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 06, 2018, 01:51:24 AM
Reply #695

eyesalwaysblue

The Corleone family said "Ross move to Chelsea or we will keel your hamster" OR total all round Everton fc fuck up?
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 06, 2018, 02:56:07 AM
Reply #696

Robber Rodwell

Good luck to the lad.  Not an easy choice choosing between the coaching of Conte or Big Sam.  Also playing a one-two with Hazard doesn’t have the same effect as playing with Morgan and company.

Just add this crap to the Koeman effect, who wrote Ross off and left a bad taste in the lads mouth.

Hope big orange Ron never manages again.  Has the fee being confirmed because 15 million is peanuts in today’s market.

Should have let him sit on the subs bench until his contract expired.

January 06, 2018, 02:59:40 AM
Reply #697

Ari

Did Everton put in a sell on clause?

January 06, 2018, 03:57:07 AM
Reply #698

GrantyBoy78

Pathetic from everton to let it get to this stage were we're letting players run down contracts. Get it sorted or get rid when you get the chance. Secondly Ross Barkley is a shithouse
It was pretty obvious we tried on both counts. Players have all the power.

January 06, 2018, 04:11:10 AM
Reply #699

Mayor Farnum

Are gangsters unable to find London?

January 06, 2018, 04:18:32 AM
Reply #700

Stumpy

Pathetic from everton to let it get to this stage were we're letting players run down contracts. Get it sorted or get rid when you get the chance. Secondly Ross Barkley is a shithouse

Saddly,there's nothing you can do about it.If they are determined to run their contract down just standby and watch helplessly,you can't force him to go to other clubs.Unfortunatly these greedy bastards,players and agents(sorry parasites)hold all the cards.Sol Campbell started this when he had Spurs over after repeatidly promising he would sign a new deal,in the end he walked into their biggest rivals for not a single penny and thus set the tone.There is no such thing as loyalty now,this will become the norm.

January 06, 2018, 04:22:16 AM
Reply #701

howard1334

I am pretty devastated by this. Knew it was coming but at the same time held onto a sliver of hope.

January 06, 2018, 04:23:00 AM
Reply #702

howard1334

But also, fuck Barley for sticking around Everton for his recovery, making us pay his wages and take less of a transfer fee. Some BS that.

January 06, 2018, 04:25:53 AM
Reply #703

hannu

But also, fuck Barley for sticking around Everton for his recovery, making us pay his wages and take less of a transfer fee. Some BS that.

dont worry, he will slag us off and tell our other players they should leave and then when they are washed up we will take him back and give him a job just like jeffers

January 06, 2018, 04:56:31 AM
Reply #704

bluegriffo

Good luck to the lad.  Not an easy choice choosing between the coaching of Conte or Big Sam.  Also playing a one-two with Hazard doesn't have the same effect as playing with Morgan and company.

Just add this crap to the Koeman effect, who wrote Ross off and left a bad taste in the lads mouth.

Hope big orange Ron never manages again.  Has the fee being confirmed because 15 million is peanuts in today's market.

Should have let him sit on the subs bench until his contract expired.
I liked this by mistake fat thumbs Ross is a wanker the way he ran down his contract to save his new club and gain his self money I understand wanting to further your career but you shite from a great height on the people that schooled you from a 11 year old boy