August 21, 2019, 10:36:40 AM

Poll

Sign his new contract

Yes.
111 (24.1%)
No.
80 (17.4%)
Will wait to see what happens with the new management position.
89 (19.3%)
He's already on his bike and he's off.
181 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 461

Author Topic: Ross Barkley. Will he, or won't he?  (Read 49448 times)

October 25, 2017, 06:28:37 AM
Read 49448 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Loved the way Unsi spoke about him in the presser.

I think he'll stay if Unsworth gets the job.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

October 27, 2017, 11:08:20 PM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Didn't Koeman give him the captain's armband for a couple of games?

Yeah, I think he asked him to take it over to Leighton.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

November 11, 2017, 06:27:26 PM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
If anything, his hand just got even stronger given the players who are on well over 100k a week doing absolutely nothing.

December 07, 2017, 04:57:06 PM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
When Spurs come to Goodison, yes
He doesn’t sit in the stands for us what makes you think he’ll do the same for Spurs?

December 22, 2017, 08:17:44 PM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Sam still has no idea what he's doing according to the press conference.

Shame we're wasting so much money paying for a player who is giving nothing back.

December 22, 2017, 08:59:32 PM
Reply #5

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I think everyone has a very good idea what he wants to do by now, he's had months to sign a contract and hasn't yet and has told no one of his intentions. Didn't Sam say he was going to talk to Ross when He was first made manager, yet now Sam is saying he still doesn't know what Barkley is doing, that's stretching it a bit ! Finch Farm must be an awfully big place.

I imagine Sam and Ross talking and Ross being like a spoilt 13 year old teenage boy. Sam asks what's going on, you staying or going, and Ross with his head down mumbling, I dunno. Sam asks again, Ross runs away crying complaining that everyone's on his back and it's not fair.

So Sam still has no idea what the kid's thinking.

December 22, 2017, 09:29:19 PM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Was that supposed to be funny? Just want to know ! No offence humour is very personal

No, it's just the way the whole thing is coming off. Plus I'm dealing with a moody 13 year old right now.

January 05, 2018, 09:55:05 PM
Reply #7

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Seriously should be asking Chelsea for one of their players on loan here, its fucking ridiculous if we don't
No harm in asking I guess. They don’t have to say yes because we’re losing out.

You win some you lose some. We won regarding Lukaku we lost with Barkley.

January 06, 2018, 12:05:22 AM
Reply #8

blargins

NSNO Subscriber