November 20, 2018, 10:20:35 PM

Poll

Sign his new contract

Yes.
111 (24.1%)
No.
80 (17.4%)
Will wait to see what happens with the new management position.
89 (19.3%)
He's already on his bike and he's off.
181 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 461

Author Topic: Ross Barkley. Will he, or won't he?  (Read 42265 times)

December 12, 2017, 07:29:34 PM
Reply #15

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Barkley DCL Sig front 3 the dream is alive sign the contract sign it sign it sign it
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 15, 2017, 03:13:12 PM
Reply #16

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Canít get my head around it personally. Would rather earn half the doh and get my bollocks kicked every night before bed than play for any other club.

Something must change when you are on the other side, just ask Wayne.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 15, 2017, 03:29:30 PM
Reply #17

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Worst bit is losing the song

December 15, 2017, 07:08:09 PM
Reply #18

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He plaaays alongside jonjo kennyyy

December 30, 2017, 06:38:04 PM
Reply #19

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He got loads of shit at every game, but he also got loads of love.

I’m a massive massive Barkley fan but I do think he’s had his lot with the blues and he’s off, I just wish he’d do it soon so I can see him get loaned to vitesse or sit on the bench with drinkwater.

January 04, 2018, 11:53:40 PM
Reply #20

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Cant see it myself

Think heís managed to make it into double figures for G+A which is really good going.

Wouldnít be surprised to see him make it OR not make it, but Iíd be up for seeing him in and around the team next year like.

January 05, 2018, 02:26:40 AM
Reply #21

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Ossie has decent goal return to be fair.

But yeah I think heís going to get a lot of stick for getting brushed off the ball and not flying round in general (Bily).

Needs to develop general dominance of the game (beyond great goals / assists) at that level before getting genuinely excited at prospect of PL level.

Ossie and Pienaar knew how to get around physical disadvantages - Bily didnít.

Yeah canít imagine our fans would put up with him for long unless he was getting like 20 Goals, and even that isnít enough if they think youíre lazy (Lukaku).

I think he should model his game on Sigurdsson. Heís just a bit of clean ball striking technique and the odd back heel in a relatively slow, slender frame, but he works very hard, can tackle and can beat people with the ball rather than his legs.

January 05, 2018, 06:20:02 AM
Reply #22

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Sounds like it could be done before the weekend.

Wonder if they have any talent we could use on loan. Musonda?