October 19, 2018, 10:41:16 AM

Poll

Sign his new contract

Yes.
111 (24.1%)
No.
80 (17.4%)
Will wait to see what happens with the new management position.
89 (19.3%)
He's already on his bike and he's off.
181 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 461

Author Topic: Ross Barkley. Will he, or won't he?  (Read 40823 times)

December 30, 2017, 08:32:51 PM
Reply #330

eyesalwaysblue

I don't think groans at poor pieces of play is getting shit. I just think that's frustration and human nature

Booing them is getting shit. people can't just cheer and clap in moments of frustration. Be nice for them but the instant reaction is a groan
Fair point, i may be over sensitive, don't know why but iv'e never liked individuals being booed, apart from Jim Pearson who took Mcenzie's spot {if i remember right} because that was just wrong.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 30, 2017, 08:48:30 PM
Reply #331

starblood

Where do you sit because itís deffo not the gwladys unless your as deaf as a post.
The Paddock. However others on here have said the same from other parts of the ground.

December 30, 2017, 08:49:22 PM
Reply #332

School of Science

Fair point, i may be over sensitive, don't know why but iv'e never liked individuals being booed, apart from Jim Pearson who took Mcenzie's spot {if i remember right} because that was just wrong.

Same think it's badly wrong to boo your own players, at the end of the game maybe if your team have played shite, then boo them off, is only acceptable to me.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

December 30, 2017, 08:52:18 PM
Reply #333

eyesalwaysblue

Same think it's badly wrong to boo your own players, at the end of the game maybe if your team have played shite, then boo them off, is only acceptable to me.
iv'e just always thought how bad someone would feel to be booed by your own, but the wife always tells me i'm a soft bastard.

December 30, 2017, 08:56:22 PM
Reply #334

Waltzer

I think its noticeable within the ground and especially on TV how fickle we are. I often get texts from mates when where on asking why its so quiet except for moaning and groaning. I know we haven't had a lot shout about but I think we have one of the quietest and unsupportive set of fans around.

December 30, 2017, 08:57:07 PM
Reply #335

School of Science

iv'e just always thought how bad someone would feel to be booed by your own, but the wife always tells me i'm a soft bastard.

Yes feel the same it must be soul destroying and at the same time sap the players confidence to hear their own fans booing them. That's it really what benefit are the team getting when the player just wants to hide.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

December 30, 2017, 08:59:29 PM
Reply #336

eyesalwaysblue

I think its noticeable within the ground and especially on TV how fickle we are. I often get texts from mates when where on asking why its so quiet except for moaning and groaning. I know we haven't had a lot shout about but I think we have one of the quietest and unsupportive set of fans around.

Yes feel the same it must be soul destroying and at the same time sap the players confidence to hear their own fans booing them. That's it really what benefit are the team getting when the player just wants to hide.
  All summed up for me..

December 30, 2017, 09:03:48 PM
Reply #337

therealdunc

When Ross finally leaves (inevitable) will that be enough space in the wage bill to bring in a replacement midfielder who in turn will hopefully push a few others towards the exit door?
Blue

December 30, 2017, 10:04:21 PM
Reply #338

phillyt

The Paddock. However others on here have said the same from other parts of the ground.

Not sat there for a while but I was in the paddock for the Norwich game i mentioned above. Not so much in the Park end last time I sat there but I was to busy dancing out the way of Croatian lighters, coins and bottles. 😂
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

December 30, 2017, 10:07:06 PM
Reply #339

Lxxx

Does anyone really blame the lad for wanting to get away from this shite? If I was him I'd be itching to get away too.

December 30, 2017, 10:08:29 PM
Reply #340

eugene

Does anyone really blame the lad for wanting to get away from this shite? If I was him I'd be itching to get away too.
Stop right now this is our team

December 30, 2017, 10:59:48 PM
Reply #341

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Oh how we need Ross Barkley right now.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 30, 2017, 11:05:23 PM
Reply #342

gizzblue

Stop right now this is our team
What for ??...for Sam to have another alleged attacking player on the bench he ignores ?.

December 30, 2017, 11:06:03 PM
Reply #343

howard1334

December 31, 2017, 02:06:41 AM
Reply #344

Ravardo

Theres a pic on instagram from barkley watching todays game on a stream at home,,,surely even he can see that he could walk back into the side and become an instant hero again :bonk: