February 18, 2018, 01:28:52 PM

Poll

Sign his new contract

Yes.
111 (24.1%)
No.
80 (17.4%)
Will wait to see what happens with the new management position.
89 (19.3%)
He's already on his bike and he's off.
181 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 461

Author Topic: Ross Barkley. Will he, or won't he?  (Read 30024 times)

January 05, 2018, 10:23:27 PM
Reply #585

plumber

The club is useless from top to bottom. Honestly, Iíve got two sons of 16 and 12. Both canít be bothered even watching Everton anymore. The youngest has said he cba watching the game tonight coz we will get smashed. The club will be obsolete in a few more years coz the next generation arenít as hoodwinked as the rest of us. I donít blame Barkley for moving on, he was publicly slated by an incompetent manager that should never of got the job. Everton tho arenít we, born not manufactured, peoples club , we are an embarrassment

What a load of crap.

January 05, 2018, 10:23:39 PM
Reply #586

Ih8redshite

Nice positive first post back

Oh here we go on the negative/positive bullshit. We have known for ages we needed a striker but somehow we still havenít announced Tosun.  I hope it does come good for our sake. Why do we seem to be so incompetent as a club to get the player in quickly, just disappointed and itís a recurring theme

January 05, 2018, 10:24:46 PM
Reply #587

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
The club is useless from top to bottom. Honestly, Iíve got two sons of 16 and 12. Both canít be bothered even watching Everton anymore. The youngest has said he cba watching the game tonight coz we will get smashed. The club will be obsolete in a few more years coz the next generation arenít as hoodwinked as the rest of us. I donít blame Barkley for moving on, he was publicly slated by an incompetent manager that should never of got the job. Everton tho arenít we, born not manufactured, peoples club , we are an embarrassment

Bollocks. Just cos your lads cant be arsed doesnt mean there arent loads of youngsters bleeding blue.
I have to return some videotapes.

January 05, 2018, 10:27:09 PM
Reply #588

Ih8redshite

Sounds like you brought up a pair of boys who ain't got the stomach for a fight in life.

Oh so bringing them up to think mediocrity is acceptable is the way to go

January 05, 2018, 10:29:34 PM
Reply #589

Ih8redshite

Bollocks. Just cos your lads cant be arsed doesnt mean there arent loads of youngsters bleeding blue.

Bleeding blue, get a grip! Itís a business that makes money like any other business does. The sooner the fans wake up and hold the club accountable the better

January 05, 2018, 10:30:44 PM
Reply #590

everton1952

Mediocrity should be tattoed on your forehead.

January 05, 2018, 10:30:59 PM
Reply #591

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

Bleeding blue, get a grip! Itís a business that makes money like any other business does. The sooner the fans wake up and hold the club accountable the better

Naaaa if we think of it like a business, then whats the point. Sterile shite that is.

I have to return some videotapes.

January 05, 2018, 10:31:10 PM
Reply #592

GrantyBoy78

To clarify; itís only the running down of his contract that Iíve got an issue with. I donít blame a player for wanting to better themselves.

January 05, 2018, 10:31:16 PM
Reply #593

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber

How do you suggest we hold the club accountable?

Like, specifically.

January 05, 2018, 10:34:33 PM
Reply #594

loroloco

from a footballing point of view thereīs no big deal really imo. for example, on his day, sturridge is one of the best strikers around but if heīs in his jeans in the stand, as he is most times then he may as well not be there. ross has had injury after injury and been in and out of form his whole career. heīs good on his day but his days are few and far between. hasnīt played for us in months and has only been costing the club money.
from a fans point of view though, FUCK HIM. heīll regret it. not about him leaving but the manner in which he left will be something he and his family are gonna have to live with. heīs gonna get some serious abuse over this and i honestly donīt think it will ever be forgiven or forgotten.

January 05, 2018, 10:34:50 PM
Reply #595

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Oh so bringing them up to think mediocrity is acceptable is the way to go

No, but life isn't all fucking champagne and skittles. Too many kids give up on things because they are hard or not as rewarding as they first hoped. They just going to walk away from their first challenge in life, because that's going to stand them well in later life. They need to toughen up
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 10:35:53 PM by Brownie20 »
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 05, 2018, 10:35:12 PM
Reply #596

GrantyBoy78

Koeman got slated for saying Ross has talent but needs to improve and be more consistent.

Conte just said Ross has talent and has huge potential to improve.

Whatís the difference?

January 05, 2018, 10:36:33 PM
Reply #597

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Koeman got slated for saying Ross has talent but needs to improve and be more consistent.

Whatís the difference?

One was a dour Dutchman the other a successful Italian
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 05, 2018, 10:40:21 PM
Reply #598

School of Science

Whatís the difference?

Chelsea are in the champions league, we aren't.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 05, 2018, 10:40:26 PM
Reply #599

Ih8redshite

Naaaa if we think of it like a business, then whats the point. Sterile shite that is.

It is what it is, if I pay money to a business I would at least expect it to be ran accordingly and maybe that way it would filter down onto the pitch that where we are and have been for the last 20+ years isnít acceptable, to me it isnít anyway. You might enjoy the way we sell our best players without replacing them. Also when we do eventually sign players it takes a lot longer than most clubs to get it over the line. How we accept managers being below average for far to long until real damage has been done and then we go and sign a relegation battling manager. We havenít improved since Moyes, we have gone backwards. The clubs a joke