November 19, 2018, 07:24:59 PM

Author Topic: [News]Unsworth: Beni loves a tackle  (Read 6427 times)

October 26, 2017, 04:26:51 AM
Read 6427 times

Lxxx

October 26, 2017, 04:46:11 AM
Reply #1

Lxxx

Sounds weird that doesn't it 'Morgan became ill' rather than Morgan is ill.

Yeh, I’m thinking that the type of player who ‘becomes ill’ overnight before a big game isn’t really Unsworth’s type of player. I may be wrong.

October 26, 2017, 02:51:33 PM
Reply #2

Lxxx

I would replace McCarthy with Gana, Rooney with DCL, Mirallas with Vlasic, MAYBE Williams with Keane.  Otherwise, same team.

So not the same team then.

October 26, 2017, 04:39:26 PM
Reply #3

Lxxx

How was he on the ball.

Calm, composed, looked to pass forwards, dropped the shoulder a few times.

October 26, 2017, 04:43:05 PM
Reply #4

Lxxx

Like the sound of it. I only saw the last five mins but glad to see him get a few minutes he looks a good player.

He's nowhere near Gueye or Schneiderlin when they decide to turn it on but he looks an able deputy. Much more reliable than Besic.

October 27, 2017, 07:06:16 PM
Reply #5

Lxxx

I don't personally think Holgate is all that at the minute really. He's not big or strong enough to play centre half, he's no right back, he's okay at right centre of a back three but we've hardly seen him there to be honest.

If the lad was ever going to push on it was while Coleman and Mori were injured and with two ageing centre backs needing to be rested. He's not done enough so far at right back nor centre half to suggest he should be playing more often.

Granted he's young and will hopefully improve but I'm not as enthused about him as some of the other kids coming through.