November 18, 2017, 03:16:21 AM

Author Topic: [News]Unsworth: Beni loves a tackle  (Read 2770 times)

October 26, 2017, 05:24:22 AM
Reply #30

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I'm gonna be calling him Big Benj if anyone wants to join.

@Bally will be first to join. Guarantee it.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

deCoubertin

October 26, 2017, 05:38:06 AM
Reply #31

BlueForYou

BB in for Sunday - Gana on the bench

Gonna have to call him B&B: He'll put you to bed and eat you for breakfast - don't mess with our Beni
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 26, 2017, 10:19:22 AM
Reply #32

Ramjam

Benji and the jetssssssssss
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

October 26, 2017, 11:11:12 AM
Reply #33

blue1948

A lot of good from last night most of all the way the kids played .Amongst them Beni had the debut he must have prayed for .No need for any negatives at all and Unsy has a lot to think about for the weekend ,only he will know if the lad is ready for Sunday but I hope he is .

October 26, 2017, 11:18:37 AM
Reply #34

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 26, 2017, 11:20:58 AM
Reply #35

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber

October 26, 2017, 01:05:36 PM
Reply #36

Toddacelli

And he makes Drinkwater look like the debutant when he takes the ball away from him

Yeah that was even better than the tackle from me. Blood and thunder one second and then ice cool under pressure the next. Beautiful.

If he was a book cover he would be The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy (not the book ABOUT the Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy that we've read).

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

October 26, 2017, 01:33:57 PM
Reply #37

MmmBlueRamirez

Nigel Benn watch out! Beni is coming for your nickname!
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

October 26, 2017, 02:46:25 PM
Reply #38

Rodenplav64

I am all for playing youngsters but I am all for being careful with them to a point .Sooner see Davies and Lookman get their confidence back before adding Benni or Dowell . Next season after we have had a clear out maybe .

October 26, 2017, 02:51:33 PM
Reply #39

Lxxx

I would replace McCarthy with Gana, Rooney with DCL, Mirallas with Vlasic, MAYBE Williams with Keane.  Otherwise, same team.

So not the same team then.

October 26, 2017, 03:15:07 PM
Reply #40

Redartin

I'm gonna be calling him Big Benj if anyone wants to join.

His face rings a bell.
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.

October 26, 2017, 03:21:22 PM
Reply #41

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
His face rings a bell.
Love that joke

A man who was born with no arms wished to seek employment. Fearing nobody would want to hire him with his obvious disability, he thought he'd answer a help wanted sign he saw posted at his church. He rang the bell at the rectory and when the pastor opened the door he was moved with pity. He asked, "What can I do for you, my son?" The man said I've come to answer your help wanted ad. The pastor became concerned and said that ad is for a bell ringer. He stammered that he didn't think he'd be able to handle the job. The man pleaded and said won't you give me a chance so I can show you what I'm capable of? The pastor relented and hired him. The time came when the church bell had to be rung. The man made his way under the bell, took a running start and threw his body against the bell which resulted in a booming "BONNGGGG" as soon as the vibrations subsided, he took another running start and threw his body into the other side of the bell with the expected result of "BONNNGG" . . . and so it went. Now our armless friend was at the job for several months to the delight of the pastor. One day the guy was running late and in his haste he ran up to the belfry and got his running leap at the bell without first getting under the bell. As he ran right off the side of the tower he screamed. Everyone from within the church filed out and just stared. Finally somebody said "poor fellow, does anybody knows who he is?" To which came the answer from someone in the back . . . "I don't know his name, but his face sure rings a bell."

And

The next day, the dead bell ringer's twin brother comes in for the again vacant bell ringer position. He also has no arms. They lead him up to the bell tower, he runs at the bell, trips and falls to the sidewalk below.

The same two guys walk by.

The first asks, "Do you know him?"

The second guy responds, "No, but he's a dead ringer for the guy we saw yesterday."

Simply simply lovely

October 26, 2017, 03:22:20 PM
Reply #42

MmmBlueRamirez

Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

October 26, 2017, 03:37:29 PM
Reply #43

Cozzie

Didn't watch the game but that tackle alone makes me love him already.

October 26, 2017, 04:35:45 PM
Reply #44

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
How was he on the ball.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.