December 14, 2018, 05:04:27 PM

Author Topic: [News]Unsworth: Beni loves a tackle  (Read 6557 times)

October 26, 2017, 04:35:45 PM
Read 6557 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
How was he on the ball.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 26, 2017, 04:41:40 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Calm, composed, looked to pass forwards, dropped the shoulder a few times.

Like the sound of it. I only saw the last five mins but glad to see him get a few minutes he looks a good player.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 26, 2017, 04:52:36 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Just a shame we don't lack a hard working tackler in this midfield, we desperately need a progressive passer since schneiderlins head fell off for some reason.

October 27, 2017, 01:53:19 AM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
We've got some great youngsters on the books haven't we? Really exciting future ahead with Davies, this Beni chap, Lookman*, etc.

Add to this the fact we have got Pickford, Keane, Sandro and Klaassen (once they find their feet) who are all 24 and younger, we've got great potential in the team.

*I hope Lookman decides stay, give him minutes and let him play. Same goes for Barkley too, him signing would be a big boost for the club

Going forward really he problem is lack of youthful defenders from a squad POV, striker as well of course but no need to go over that again.

Baines, Williams, Jags, - 30+
Coleman - badly injured
Holgate, Kenny - young, unreliable
RFM - badly injured and unreliable

Keane - jury's out but good age. Slow unfortunately.

Just not good enough.