November 20, 2017, 01:50:21 PM

Author Topic: Leicester City v Everton  (Read 9734 times)

October 29, 2017, 10:57:11 PM
Reply #510

Cozzie

Been denied a blatant pen and a flukey own goal.

We are shite like but we haven't had any luck at all.

October 29, 2017, 10:57:24 PM
Reply #511

TheTone

Never getting a pen out of Marriner

he looks a right cunt that ref

October 29, 2017, 10:57:29 PM
Reply #512

sixymack

Yep bring Big Sam in for this season. Beggars can't be choosers and we are beggars. Dont see any have top quality manager taking this job in the shit we are in.

Jesus Christ things are grim but will never be Big Sam grim.  Remember when he was in charge of Newcastle when Nolan Wrote off Anichebe.  He was pictured in the stand with his ugly smug-mouthed grin.  Fuck big sam and the horse he rode in on.

October 29, 2017, 10:57:44 PM
Reply #513

Waltzer

Take off dcl and Rooney, bring on Beni and Schneiderlin. Try to keep it to 2,  goal difference will be crucial at the end of the season

October 29, 2017, 10:58:26 PM
Reply #514

Lazarou

No one knows what the answer is. Unsworth, Allardyce, Dyche or whoever may or may not turn things around. All I have seen this season is players out of form, out of shape or finished. It is a monumental task. How Koeman & Walsh etc have destroyed our team spirit and tactical nous is beyond me.

We don't look like Everton anymore we look like a West Ham or Palace, loads of has beans and wannabe's but hardly anyone in the here and now.

October 29, 2017, 10:58:31 PM
Reply #515

blob

Never getting a pen out of Marriner

as seen earlier. nailed on. bastard...

October 29, 2017, 10:58:50 PM
Reply #516

toffee_scot

Really disheartening watching this, the team grossly underestimated Leicester's effectiveness in the counterattack.

I don't think we should be having Gana and Davies playing in the same two man central midfield, they are hard working but there is a lack of positional discipline which caused Leicester to run riot in the first 30 minutes. I would take one of them off, keep Rooney in central midfield as he seems to like playing there. I don't know who to bring on, part of me wants a disciplined defensive player just to keep things stead and nullify any Leicester counterattack but the other part knows that for us to get anything out of this game we need another attacking player.

October 29, 2017, 10:58:55 PM
Reply #517

Waltzer

Been denied a blatant pen and a flukey own goal.

We are shite like but we haven't had any luck at all.
it's not a flukey own goal. It's incompetent defending

October 29, 2017, 10:59:00 PM
Reply #518

bluestevie

You might not like it but we are relegation fodder and for this season we may need him to stay up

I'd rather bathe in a vat of bleach than see that bung taking, pie eating loudmouth bellend anywhere near our fucking training ground let alone the dugout
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

October 29, 2017, 10:59:22 PM
Reply #519

Bwana

Davies needs to get the hook. And tbh so does Gana.

And that won't still chance the fact tvat we've lost again.
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.

October 29, 2017, 11:00:10 PM
Reply #520

Martip

Take off dcl and Rooney, bring on Beni and Schneiderlin. Try to keep it to 2,  goal difference will be crucial at the end of the season
Dcl done nowt again

October 29, 2017, 11:00:13 PM
Reply #521

Waltzer

Jesus Christ things are grim but will never be Big Sam grim.  Remember when he was in charge of Newcastle when Nolan Wrote off Anichebe.  He was pictured in the stand with his ugly smug-mouthed grin.  Fuck big sam and the horse he rode in on.
He kept them up though and that's what we need. We are going down, no question about it at this rate

October 29, 2017, 11:00:24 PM
Reply #522

blueski

our GD is horrendous but we need to get back in this game
Nil Satis

October 29, 2017, 11:00:27 PM
Reply #523

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
not a lot anyone can do about the cloggers at the back to be honest

Baines, Jags and Williams all finished.  Kenny not up to playing four positions at once.
one position seems more than enough

October 29, 2017, 11:00:31 PM
Reply #524

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
We havnt let out heads drop despite a shut ref and Kennys slip ...under Koeman that would've been a rugby score now .

Losing is losing.