March 19, 2019, 11:31:34 AM

Author Topic: Leicester City v Everton  (Read 32457 times)

October 28, 2017, 12:32:48 AM
Read 32457 times

Ross

Pickford
          Kenny Keane Jagielka Baines
               Davies Gana Sigurdsson
                Lookman DCL Vlasic

Robles, Holgate, Schneiderlin, Rooney, Lennon, Sandro, Niasse

Yeah Id like to see Sigurdsson surrounded by players with pace out wide with a runner from deep and nobody treading on his toes in the middle.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 29, 2017, 09:14:43 PM
Reply #1

Ross

That teams got enough about them to get a result today and kickstart this season into life.

Reckon were on for a good open game.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 29, 2017, 10:17:10 PM
Reply #2

Ross

Rooney been on the ale?

October 29, 2017, 10:20:34 PM
Reply #3

Ross

October 29, 2017, 10:31:54 PM
Reply #4

Ross

October 29, 2017, 10:33:51 PM
Reply #5

Ross

Hows he not given that?

October 29, 2017, 11:58:48 PM
Reply #6

Ross

Gonna be a tough ask for Unsworth or who ever to turn this ship around. Koeman has an awful lot to answer for