November 15, 2018, 03:28:06 AM

Author Topic: Leicester City v Everton  (Read 28246 times)

October 26, 2017, 11:19:14 PM
Read 28246 times

blue1948

Pickford

Kenny     Keane      Jags     Baines     

Beni/Gana/McCarthy Davies

Lennon        Rooney        Mirallas or Vlasic

DCL
You aren't sure Mirallas or vlasic ?

October 26, 2017, 11:25:02 PM
Reply #1

blue1948

I wouldn't play Keane ,Schneiderlin or Mirallas from the off ,the first two because we have to have faith in the ones who played last night and I think Mirallas has to do a lot more so Vlasic is far more valuable to the team , I have never been fond of ten minutes max. players more for the 90 minute ones .I thought James played well last night -it is easy with Koemans spat to forget he was ,alongside Barry the heart of the team .

October 27, 2017, 10:16:53 PM
Reply #2

blue1948

The idea of Rooney in midfield in a Prem game makes me slightly nauseous tbh. He'll be taking up starting positions behind the centre halves, and throwing in at least one of two hospital passes a game near our own goal guaranteed. He does that when he's up front. Bad idea.

So when he starts in midfield it's bad because he plays bad passes when he is up front !!!! Lost me there

October 27, 2017, 10:22:54 PM
Reply #3

blue1948

Have another go at reading it and see how you get on.
Aha you put that little curly thing in instead of a full stop.Apologies

October 28, 2017, 02:46:48 AM
Reply #4

blue1948

And no, I don't think Niasse is better than him.  But DCL is at least as good, and will get better with time/experience.  Sandro also needs to play in order to adapt and improve.  And FFS, we need to bring somebody in during the January window.
Your last three posts are ridiculous ,get a grip . Time to rethink your stance on Everton players ,DCL is at least as good as Rooney ! What the hell is that based on ?

October 28, 2017, 07:13:52 PM
Reply #5

blue1948

That's the big thing I've noticed is his passing has been dreadful at times. At first I thought it was some players not being on his wavelength and not being there for the pass but the last few games you can see more and more simple passes being poor
I can't understand how any fan wants the top scorer out of the side ,it baffles me beyond belief and I think this poor passing ,wandering is because he has got his dream return and is just trying too hard all the time , we just need to give it all time to settle , well at least until 4PM Sunday

October 29, 2017, 01:13:58 AM
Reply #6

blue1948

I haven't said I do. I was making an observation of his passing in recent games. A player of Rooney's experience should not be getting caught up in the 'trying to hard' motion. He's not a kid breaking through desperate to make it. He's a seasoned pro who has played in the biggest club games there are. You'd think he'd be able to bring a bit of calm to his game to improve
Sorry  piggy backed your post to answer someone else ,it wasn't directed at you or your comment .The trying to hard was though as I think with all that is going on for him ,he is using game time as an escape .

October 29, 2017, 07:55:21 PM
Reply #7

blue1948

Hope your dad improves mate
Me too hope his dad improves

« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 07:56:41 PM by blue1948 »

October 30, 2017, 10:13:58 AM
Reply #8

blue1948

A bit too soon to get on Unsi's back lads come on .No one would sort this lot out in two games . Very few pluses for me and the worst thing is I can't see a way forward ,if you can't score the best you can hope for is a draw .Sad times .New manager ? who the fuck would come ?the only one is Sam and that would be the worst possible manager for me . A real conundrum .