September 21, 2018, 11:36:49 PM

Author Topic: Leicester City v Everton  (Read 26016 times)

October 29, 2017, 11:37:14 PM
Reply #15

gizzblue

What a wank Rooney really is.
Didn't get your Rooney goggles in the post 😅😅

October 30, 2017, 12:03:43 AM
Reply #16

gizzblue

The only plus for me was Williams and I have slated him lately but he was better there .

Rooney deffo and Davies(worst game I've seen) need dropping can't believe dropping width and pace and leaving Rooney on the pitch ...Need some balls in the management side nobody is bigger than the team .

October 30, 2017, 12:13:28 AM
Reply #17

gizzblue

I'm not worrying about relagation yet ...fuck that. ..we have more fight in us then in months ....just can't see it now like when Koeman was at the healm .
COYB .

October 30, 2017, 01:52:41 AM
Reply #18

gizzblue

There are few questions in which Sam Allardyce is the right answer.
Who has a head like the freezer compartment of a Smeg fridge ??.

October 30, 2017, 02:35:42 AM
Reply #19

gizzblue

Imagine if he became manager.

We could get him and the equally behemoth-headed Joe Royle to butt heads like stags for the amusement of the players.
Heads like a side of beef the pair of them .😅

October 30, 2017, 05:08:20 AM
Reply #20

gizzblue

I can't remember when we shipped so many goals, in this many games! Also I think we can kiss Europe goodbye. After today's game I really think were in trouble, not because we lost, but the way we lost, Hang on brothers and sisters, its going to be a long season :(
One good counter arrack and an own goal out of a naive youngster ?.
We were actually better today had more possesion better passing stats more shots albeit one less n target than them .

It will come ,the positives are already there since Koeman left its only been two games .