December 16, 2018, 12:10:20 AM

Author Topic: Leicester City v Everton  (Read 29878 times)

October 29, 2017, 11:48:25 PM
Reply #45

KoemansNumberTens

Bloody hell a decent shot!!

October 29, 2017, 11:49:17 PM
Reply #46

KoemansNumberTens

To be fair to Kenny he's kept going and always been an option, he's got a long way to go but he hasn't shied away

Like a lesser Marina who everyone slaughters

October 29, 2017, 11:55:48 PM
Reply #47

KoemansNumberTens

Fucking hell that was horrible. Really poor from unsworth. Sandro and Vlasic not in the 18 Lookman still sat on the bench. Utterly baffling. Unfortunately I think hes no chance of the job now

October 29, 2017, 11:57:11 PM
Reply #48

KoemansNumberTens

Anyone else think Unsworth has failed his first real audition? Badly.

We are obviously a bit shit but some of the players not featuring is baffling.

October 30, 2017, 12:04:13 AM
Reply #49

KoemansNumberTens

Aye
Not good enough - I donít think he has enough authority or respect from some of the players.
Need a well known and respected manager appointed this week.
32 points from safety coming into November - we are bordering on fucked here.

The points arent the biggest issue. Performances have been a hell of a lot worse than results. Need big changes in the starting line up now. Sigurdsson, Klassen, Martina, Sandro, Vlasic and Lookman all need to feature.

October 30, 2017, 12:06:10 AM
Reply #50

KoemansNumberTens

If that's his shot then he's failed badly and on that basis needs to not be considered. Sorry Unsy, but it's harsh world and you've just proved you're not up to it.

Really wanted him to do well. We are lacking in real quality and balance but his selections made it worse. How the fuck did Lookman not get on

October 30, 2017, 12:13:45 AM
Reply #51

KoemansNumberTens

Uncomfortable truths. Martina is our best full back. Niasse is our best striker. Williams might be our best centre half. McCarthy might be our best defensive midfielder (on account of him always being injured so who knows)
Weve literally spent the transfer windows snapping up every overpriced overrated player that no one else wanted. With the negotiating position of coming back with more and more money til we get to the amount they asked for at the beginning

Oh and Barkley is our best number 10 by an absolute mile

October 30, 2017, 12:25:00 AM
Reply #52

KoemansNumberTens

Clueless.

Me? Baines and Kenny are better than Martina?? Coleman obviously is but we havent seen him for a year. Niasse is clearly a bit of a donkey but DCL doesnt even ocupy defenders. Centre halves..... Williams has had more good games than Keane this season though its fashionable on here to blame Williams and Martina for Keane and Baines being shit. Think Gueye is clearly our best defensive midfielder. I just got giddy doing my list

October 30, 2017, 12:27:52 AM
Reply #53

KoemansNumberTens

Agree with Carragher that if we don't beat Watford that we look in trouble. A win there could change the landscape a bit. Still not ready to write Unsworth off. He's come into a difficult situation and had tough games.

Not panic stations yet (for me) but getting worrying.

Not ready to write him off but its a little worrying the players who seem totally out of favour. Need big changes in team selection

October 30, 2017, 12:31:41 AM
Reply #54

KoemansNumberTens

Yes Martina is fucking awful. Can't defend yet some are think he can attack because he floats in a cross which finds an opposition player 99 times out of 100.

Ashley Williams has been a yard dog since he arrived and gifts a golden chance almost every match. Jagielka still has recovery pace and is much less of a liability. Keane has been fine for most of the season.

Everything else you said is fine.

Okay what about if I said it wasnt cut and dried as to who were the worst. Certain players getting slaughtered and others excused to an extent and the reality is theres not been a lot between any of them

Had Martina put in Kennys performance today people would have rightly ripped him apart. That performance was Marina like with a mistake probably more comical than anything Martina has done this season.

October 30, 2017, 12:33:10 AM
Reply #55

KoemansNumberTens

He's not worked with many of the players before so it's understandable he's tried to go with players he has an idea about at this stage. We were just a bit too open at the start today, and didn't pay enough attention to how Leicester like to play.

Being 0-0 at 60 minutes would've been a good situation for us today.

Agree but if the likes of Vlasic Lookman and Sandro dont feature at all soon then I think hes making a big mistake.

October 30, 2017, 12:35:01 AM
Reply #56

KoemansNumberTens

They walked through the middle of us first half.

Second half, they at least faced some friction and had to go wider and less direct.

They did still have a couple of really good chances though. We didnt have a single shot a pub keeper wouldnt save

October 30, 2017, 01:01:53 AM
Reply #57

KoemansNumberTens

Some on here were spewing a few months ago coz we didn't spend £25m on him

Looking at what we ended up with we should have.

October 30, 2017, 01:09:58 AM
Reply #58

KoemansNumberTens

Which is exactly why it was the starting lineup being too open that cost us, not the subs. You can't give a team who excel on the counter a 2-0 lead.

At least with the 4-4-2 diamond, we protected the space in front of our back 4, where they were killing us and had 2 strikers in the box to occupy them more. It was a sound tactical switch, but a bad initial setup.

Don't know. Surely at 2 nil we can't opt to take attacking players off and be more solid. At 0-0 the line up was wrong and at 2-0 the line up was wrong. The 2-0 line up at nil nil would be fine but both were crap for the situation we were in