November 21, 2017, 05:21:18 AM

Author Topic: Leicester City v Everton  (Read 9859 times)

October 29, 2017, 09:28:16 PM
Reply #180

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Has Ashley Williams  got a pic of Unsworth from the last Christmas party with a brass or something  ???.should be nowhere near that squad let alone the team or football for that matter.
Who plays cb ahead of him?
Mori is injured
Keanes injured

Who else?

Simply simply lovely

October 29, 2017, 09:28:48 PM
Reply #181

KoemansNumberTens

Fair enough.

I'm not expecting anything life changing tactically from Unsworth as he's had limited time with the team, but if we work hard and play with discipline and passion then I'll be pleased regardless of the result (within reason)

Yeah that's where I'm at really. Desperately want unsworth to do well though so we really need a win if he's gonna get it full time

October 29, 2017, 09:29:44 PM
Reply #182

Evertonian in NC

Williams wasn't that bad mid-week.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 29, 2017, 09:30:09 PM
Reply #183

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Mori is injured
Keanes injured

Who else?

Koeman?
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

October 29, 2017, 09:30:24 PM
Reply #184

gizzblue

Mori is injured
Keanes injured

Who else?
Was unaware Keane was injured but absolutely anyone else ...holgate would do ,may well be a bit shaky in the tackle but wont give the opposition golden eggs every game or get sent off for school boy flapping .

October 29, 2017, 09:30:41 PM
Reply #185

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Simply simply lovely

October 29, 2017, 09:31:01 PM
Reply #186

KoemansNumberTens

You know exactly what you're going to get with Lennon. He's a hard worker, presses on and has pace. Something we've lacked all season. You need players you know are going to give a consistent performance for others to be able to build and work from.

Exactly. He's a certain 6 out of 10 who'll work hard and contribute defensively on his bad days. Granted his good days might only be 7s too but we've got too many who when they are bad they contribute nowt.

October 29, 2017, 09:33:01 PM
Reply #187

stirlingblue

Williams wasn't that bad mid-week.

He looks decent when we're 'backs to the wall' defending, but I really worry about him when teams try to get in behind.

The worst thing for him today would be if he gets a needless yellow early on, which he seems to do quite a lot

October 29, 2017, 09:33:15 PM
Reply #188

Lxxx

Iíve said all along Williams isnít as bad as heís been playing. Confidence was rock bottom and when thatís the case you do silly things, make rash judgements...
Slate has been wiped clean this week, wouldnít surprise me to see his form improve too.

October 29, 2017, 09:33:22 PM
Reply #189

brittcop1

I don't think Sigurdsson and Rooney can play together, if you want Rooney in and aren't going to play 2 up top, this is how you do it.  You have to leave Sigurdsson out.  I disagree, but it's a reasonable disagreement I think.  I see Unsworth's point.
Sadly I think you're right that you can't play them both due to Rooneys insistence on roaming the field to get the ball BUT I'd prefer to see our 45 million pound signing starting now the team has some width and bring Rooney on as an impact sub after 60 mins...just wondering what is going through Sigurdsons head now he's on the subs bench for a team in the relegation zone. Rightly or wrongly, we bought him, we own him... he's more important to our future than Rooney...

October 29, 2017, 09:34:23 PM
Reply #190

eyesalwaysblue

Unsworth is landed with a big turd in his lap couldn't slag him we lost every game and we got rellied.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 29, 2017, 09:36:40 PM
Reply #191

gizzblue

Unsworth is landed with a big turd in his lap couldn't slag him we lost every game and we got rellied.
I don't like Williams either but that's a bit harsh 😅😅

October 29, 2017, 09:37:07 PM
Reply #192

KoemansNumberTens

Williams has been fine recently. Probably our best player against Lyon. Played decently against Chelsea too. He's a better option that holgate for starters. Surely everyone should get the same clean slate?

October 29, 2017, 09:38:37 PM
Reply #193

Evertonian in NC

He looks decent when we're 'backs to the wall' defending, but I really worry about him when teams try to get in behind.

The worst thing for him today would be if he gets a needless yellow early on, which he seems to do quite a lot

We have to be willing to put Holgate on if that happens.  I believe in him as a CB.  There's a good player in there, we just have to find it and draw it out.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 29, 2017, 09:39:41 PM
Reply #194

gizzblue

Williams has been fine recently. Probably our best player against Lyon. Played decently against Chelsea too. He's a better option that holgate for starters. Surely everyone should get the same clean slate?
Lost his man against Chelsea resulting in first goal ...despite clean slate ...still poor.