November 21, 2017, 04:57:42 AM

Author Topic: Leicester City v Everton  (Read 9848 times)

October 29, 2017, 09:40:29 PM
Reply #195

Evertonian in NC

Sadly I think you're right that you can't play them both due to Rooneys insistence on roaming the field to get the ball BUT I'd prefer to see our 45 million pound signing starting now the team has some width and bring Rooney on as an impact sub after 60 mins...just wondering what is going through Sigurdsons head now he's on the subs bench for a team in the relegation zone. Rightly or wrongly, we bought him, we own him... he's more important to our future than Rooney...

I agree.  But Rhino wants to give Rooney every chance first, apparently, perhaps have Sigurdsson work on his form in training first.  Willing to defer to his judgment, and maybe Rooney will prove me wrong, show more discipline and come good.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 29, 2017, 09:42:08 PM
Reply #196

Evertonian in NC

Lost his man against Chelsea resulting in first goal ...despite clean slate ...still poor.

True, but every defender but Bainesy fucked up on that play.  Soft defending by Kenny leading up to the pressure, Jags' dreadful shanked clearance giving them the corner.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 29, 2017, 09:45:13 PM
Reply #197

blob

just hope he's not making an obvious 'i'm in charge' statement by changing things so dramatically. we'll see.

October 29, 2017, 09:45:37 PM
Reply #198

KoemansNumberTens

Lost his man against Chelsea resulting in first goal ...despite clean slate ...still poor.

We've got 3 fit centre halves and you don't think he should be in the squad. Out of interest we start with holgate and jagielka who comes on if 1 of them gets injured?

October 29, 2017, 09:45:49 PM
Reply #199

sixymack

Really hope we win and the lads prove me wrong BUT....... looking at our team objectively we are light years away from being contenders for anything.  I am genuinely shocked that Baines and Williams are still starters.  I love a bit of Gana and Davies in the center at least they will fight for the ball.  Mirallas should have been sold already.  Rooney is done and it was a clever piece of marketing to "bring him home" to cover over the cracks of Roms departure.  Vlasic was the only bright spark of the last few weeks (where is he).  Sig and Klassen need to get the finger out.

At most we have a team that will remain in mid-table obscurity for the foreseeable future.  Really feel bad for Pickford who has come from Sunderland right into the center of this shambles.  Hopefully the lads will not feel the pressure of playing at home and bring a victory today.  I can see a 1-1 draw to be honest.

October 29, 2017, 09:52:02 PM
Reply #200

Fynci

Really hope we win and the lads prove me wrong BUT....... looking at our team objectively we are light years away from being contenders for anything.  I am genuinely shocked that Baines and Williams are still starters.  I love a bit of Gana and Davies in the center at least they will fight for the ball.  Mirallas should have been sold already.  Rooney is done and it was a clever piece of marketing to "bring him home" to cover over the cracks of Roms departure.  Vlasic was the only bright spark of the last few weeks (where is he).  Sig and Klassen need to get the finger out.

At most we have a team that will remain in mid-table obscurity for the foreseeable future.  Really feel bad for Pickford who has come from Sunderland right into the center of this shambles.  Hopefully the lads will not feel the pressure of playing at home and bring a victory today.  I can see a 1-1 draw to be honest.

I'd be delighted with a 1-1 draw. Comparing the two teams, they are at home, and look stronger...
Cool + 380
Tool - 0

October 29, 2017, 09:52:07 PM
Reply #201

gizzblue

We've got 3 fit centre halves and you don't think he should be in the squad. Out of interest we start with holgate and jagielka who comes on if 1 of them gets injured?
Like I said earlier wasn't aware Keane was injured. ...but still id have anyone but him ...proved way to many times to be a liability this season for poor decisions and poor passing...and I would love to be proved wrong I really would and see his form improve massively, but excuse me if I don't hold my breath . 

October 29, 2017, 09:53:31 PM
Reply #202

Shogun

Administrator
Vlasic isnít injured according to his sister.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 29, 2017, 09:53:44 PM
Reply #203

boothill

Them plastic clapping thnigs do my head in, tw@s

October 29, 2017, 09:54:13 PM
Reply #204

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Robbie Musto isn't impressed with Unsworth and his selection.

Oh well.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

October 29, 2017, 09:54:39 PM
Reply #205

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Four scousers in the team

October 29, 2017, 09:57:05 PM
Reply #206

brittcop1

I agree.  But Rhino wants to give Rooney every chance first, apparently, perhaps have Sigurdsson work on his form in training first.  Willing to defer to his judgment, and maybe Rooney will prove me wrong, show more discipline and come good.
True. I'm certainly not at practice during the week. I definately trust the Unsworth has the team's best interest at heart...Rooney is clearly going to score 2 today:))

October 29, 2017, 09:59:12 PM
Reply #207

KoemansNumberTens

Anyone got a decent stream

October 29, 2017, 09:59:44 PM
Reply #208

Macca77

October 29, 2017, 10:00:07 PM
Reply #209

Sixx1402

Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume