October 16, 2019, 05:02:25 AM

Author Topic: Leicester City v Everton  (Read 39214 times)

October 30, 2017, 12:05:06 AM
Reply #45

sam of the south

Gonna be a tough ask for Unsworth or who ever to turn this ship around. Koeman has an awful lot to answer for

Yep, and yet he won't have to answer for anything, as he splits his time between playing golf, counting his money, and being fat and arrogant.
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

October 30, 2017, 12:16:02 AM
Reply #46

sam of the south

Oh god, he actually thinks the way forward is to play with no wingers
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

October 30, 2017, 12:17:38 AM
Reply #47

sam of the south

Have to go for the Burnley fella now can’t take a chance on another European manager fucking it up

As if he'd come here at this stage, though.
Henry David Thoreau

October 30, 2017, 02:34:00 AM
Reply #48

sam of the south

Who has a head like the freezer compartment of a Smeg fridge ??.

Imagine if he became manager.

We could get him and the equally behemoth-headed Joe Royle to butt heads like stags for the amusement of the players.
Henry David Thoreau

October 30, 2017, 04:42:41 AM
Reply #49

sam of the south

Correct me if I'm wrong (and I hope someone can) but I didn't see any of our senior players offering Kenny any encouragement or consoling after his gutting own goal.
Henry David Thoreau