November 17, 2018, 02:58:02 PM

Author Topic: Leicester City v Everton  (Read 28423 times)

October 29, 2017, 09:45:49 PM
Read 28423 times

Robber Rodwell

Really hope we win and the lads prove me wrong BUT....... looking at our team objectively we are light years away from being contenders for anything.  I am genuinely shocked that Baines and Williams are still starters.  I love a bit of Gana and Davies in the center at least they will fight for the ball.  Mirallas should have been sold already.  Rooney is done and it was a clever piece of marketing to "bring him home" to cover over the cracks of Roms departure.  Vlasic was the only bright spark of the last few weeks (where is he).  Sig and Klassen need to get the finger out.

At most we have a team that will remain in mid-table obscurity for the foreseeable future.  Really feel bad for Pickford who has come from Sunderland right into the center of this shambles.  Hopefully the lads will not feel the pressure of playing at home and bring a victory today.  I can see a 1-1 draw to be honest.

October 29, 2017, 10:25:47 PM
Reply #1

Robber Rodwell

Just a came to the realization we are about on the same level as Leicester.

Leicester have actually won the premier league, something i may never experience in my lifetime lol

October 29, 2017, 10:57:29 PM
Reply #2

Robber Rodwell

Yep bring Big Sam in for this season. Beggars can't be choosers and we are beggars. Dont see any have top quality manager taking this job in the shit we are in.

Jesus Christ things are grim but will never be Big Sam grim.  Remember when he was in charge of Newcastle when Nolan Wrote off Anichebe.  He was pictured in the stand with his ugly smug-mouthed grin.  Fuck big sam and the horse he rode in on.