August 15, 2018, 11:33:28 PM

Author Topic: Leicester City v Everton  (Read 24407 times)

October 28, 2017, 06:24:37 PM
Read 24407 times

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
His passing game is fucking fucked lad that's why, he's boss when he score but when he's dropped himself to defensive midfield and played a 5 yard pass at 30 yard pace, or a ten yard pass at 2 yard pace, you wanna kick him in the fucking face.

That's the big thing I've noticed is his passing has been dreadful at times. At first I thought it was some players not being on his wavelength and not being there for the pass but the last few games you can see more and more simple passes being poor
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

October 28, 2017, 07:31:25 PM
Reply #1

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I can't understand how any fan wants the top scorer out of the side ,it baffles me beyond belief and I think this poor passing ,wandering is because he has got his dream return and is just trying too hard all the time , we just need to give it all time to settle , well at least until 4PM Sunday

I haven't said I do. I was making an observation of his passing in recent games. A player of Rooney's experience should not be getting caught up in the 'trying to hard' motion. He's not a kid breaking through desperate to make it. He's a seasoned pro who has played in the biggest club games there are. You'd think he'd be able to bring a bit of calm to his game to improve

October 28, 2017, 11:10:01 PM
Reply #2

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Agree with this but add that whilst his passing has been poor at times, it's also been by far the best in the team at times too. He seems to have phases in games where everything is either coming off or nothing is. But all in he has to stay in the team because he's our most creative player and our biggest goal threat all in one.

Yeah i agree with that too. I wasn't calling for him to be dropped. Just surprised at the amount of easy passes he's been getting wrong recently

October 29, 2017, 10:21:55 PM
Reply #3

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
We should have signed a player like Gray not who ever we got.

Loads on here turned their noses up at the thought of signing him when his name got mentioned

October 29, 2017, 10:30:36 PM
Reply #4

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Fuck right off

October 30, 2017, 12:28:03 AM
Reply #5

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I said it before that now is not Unsworth's time. He needs to be a manager somewhere else where there are bigger things on the line than the PL2

October 30, 2017, 01:30:16 AM
Reply #6

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Just for the record Sam fucking Allardyce IS NOT our saviour.

Imagine his agent knocking on Bill and Mosh's door

"Excuse me gentleman, do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Saviour, Samuel of Allardyce?"
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 01:31:40 AM by Brownie20 »