October 16, 2018, 04:41:55 PM

Author Topic: Leicester City v Everton  (Read 27053 times)

October 28, 2017, 12:43:55 AM
Read 27053 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Fixed.

I really think we should plan for a Rooney-less first team now. I think he has a role in the squad and from the bench and maybe if we ever play two up top but we spent 45m on someone who should be our No 10 every game now and DCL offers us the movement you need up top when you have a one-paced side such as ours. 

No point relying on a fading force. Self defeating move from us signing Rooney, still don't really understand it.

Drop him and plan for the future.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 28, 2017, 12:44:38 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
It's like people have forgot Rooney is our top scorer.

He's becoming the scapegoat already.

He's shite
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 29, 2017, 10:39:48 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Oh my god we're going down.

Get rid of this daft fucking experiment with the youth coach and appoint a real manager immediately.

October 29, 2017, 10:47:31 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Mirallas is he only play taking responsibility here.

Oh Jesus, things are worse than I thought.

October 29, 2017, 11:43:38 PM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
We seriously need to stop asking Gana to pass in/into the final third. He can't do it.

It's extremely worrying that a new manager would come into the side and continue to make the same strange decision.