December 14, 2018, 04:40:02 AM

Author Topic: Leicester City v Everton  (Read 29713 times)

October 29, 2017, 10:49:03 PM
Read 29713 times

Mayor Farnum

Anyone still think we can turn our noses up at Big Sam?

October 29, 2017, 10:53:14 PM
Reply #1

Mayor Farnum

Fuck off with the Allerdyce shouts for Christ sake,
Yea, you're right I should get real and join in the Anchelotti shouts.

October 29, 2017, 11:06:17 PM
Reply #2

Mayor Farnum

I'd rather bathe in a vat of bleach than see that bung taking, pie eating loudmouth bellend anywhere near our fucking training ground let alone the dugout

Whether you'd rather be relegated is a little more relevant.

October 29, 2017, 11:23:49 PM
Reply #3

Mayor Farnum

He was just interviewed at half time on BeiN pretty much selling his pitch for what he'd want. Something like spend some money, forget about the cups and just about stay up which will take 'the rest of the season'. Or, spend a shedload and fight on two fronts.

Fuck that then! We need a manager that tells Bill he's going to get us into the Champions League.

October 29, 2017, 11:42:51 PM
Reply #4

Mayor Farnum

DCL has literally done nothing. I wasnt 100% sure he was still on

well you are forgiven because he is wearing a mask.

October 30, 2017, 12:02:24 AM
Reply #5

Mayor Farnum

First thing we need to do is stop the defeats. We've got to be horrible to play against; there is no glorious way of being relegated.

October 30, 2017, 12:09:03 AM
Reply #6

Mayor Farnum

If we were comfortably mid-table Unsworth could be allowed a stuttering start until he finds his feet. However, every game that passes were we don't lay a glove on the opposition is a wasted opportunity.

All decisions in the coming weeks have to take into consideration the real possibility that we could be relegated this season.

October 30, 2017, 12:21:19 AM
Reply #7

Mayor Farnum

Thought Mirallas and Lennon were our two most inventive player's in the first half and said so, yet strangely both taken off ???

That's because the little they created was far outweighed by the freedom the opposition had all over the pitch.

October 30, 2017, 12:25:48 AM
Reply #8

Mayor Farnum

I agree with the last BBC Merseyside call in fella.

"DCL is not a Premiership striker"

It's true - hard working target man for the long ball, but no goal threat.

You had to tune in to Radio Merseyside to find that out?

October 30, 2017, 01:03:13 AM
Reply #9

Mayor Farnum

Yeah but you're relentlessly negative about everything, so I'm gonna take that with a massive pinch of salt.

Leicester knew we wouldn't score is a month of Sundays and were happy to preserve the two nil scoreline.

October 30, 2017, 01:12:23 AM
Reply #10

Mayor Farnum

Which is exactly why it was the starting lineup being too open that cost us, not the subs. You can't give a team who excel on the counter a 2-0 lead.

At least with the 4-4-2 diamond, we protected the space in front of our back 4, where they were killing us and had 2 strikers in the box to occupy them more. It was a sound tactical switch, but a bad initial setup.

But the 4-4-2 was not tested in as competitive a manner as the starting line up. It is by no means proof that 4-4-2 would have been the difference between victory and defeat today. We could not put two passes together and made individual mistakes all over the pitch.

October 30, 2017, 01:39:58 AM
Reply #11

Mayor Farnum

Just for the record Sam fucking Allardyce IS NOT our saviour.

Well we need one so whoever it is needs to get here quickly.