November 23, 2017, 02:29:24 AM

Author Topic: Leicester City v Everton  (Read 10270 times)

October 29, 2017, 11:00:35 PM
Reply #525

KoemansNumberTens

Think weve got to be brave. Weve got to pick Lookman and Sandro and hope they play themselves into form. Where else are we getting pace flair and goals from??

October 29, 2017, 11:00:38 PM
Reply #526

TheTone

on the plus side, we have actually created some chances and got the ball in their box

badly need an early second half goal here to lift spirits, come on lads

October 29, 2017, 11:01:05 PM
Reply #527

Trowel

Never getting a pen out of Marriner
The crime of the ancient Marriner.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

October 29, 2017, 11:01:28 PM
Reply #528

Normm

Defence and mid-field too slow to get back against a fast attack.

Lookman, Sigurdson on, Rooney & Gaye off. IMO

October 29, 2017, 11:01:53 PM
Reply #529

Martip

on the plus side, we have actually created some chances and got the ball in their box

badly need an early second half goal here to lift spirits, come on lads
There is no bright side we are shit.

October 29, 2017, 11:02:32 PM
Reply #530

D_murph0278

No fucking wonder we've got nothing going forward and haven't all season. Rooney is closer to Williams and Jagielka than he is Calvert Lewin. He thinks he's controlling the game from deep, but he's not in the fucking side to do that and its costing us momentum up top time and time again. Once in a while, dropping deeper to find more space is fine, but he thinks he's fucking Pirlo. He's a number 10 ffs.
"One for Lineker to chase and just look at his pace."

October 29, 2017, 11:02:39 PM
Reply #531

KoemansNumberTens

Im obviously a lunatic but I still think we'll win this. Based on absolutely nothing though. 2-3

October 29, 2017, 11:02:54 PM
Reply #532

eyesalwaysblue

Think we might be playing with too much width and pace today,
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 29, 2017, 11:02:58 PM
Reply #533

School of Science

Felt sorry for JonJoe horrendous mistake punished by the harshest result possible, hope he doesn't let it affect him too badly. To be honest as with the rest of the season we've defended badly, Puel must be thanking his lucky stars, his first game is against us.
The midfield has little or no cohesion, Gueye has been poor, as has Davies, Rooney ain't hiding, but is giving the ball away far too much. On the plus side Mirallas and Lennon have been bright... can't think of anyone else. Must improve massively second half or we could be getting a hiding.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

October 29, 2017, 11:03:06 PM
Reply #534

Martip

Think weve got to be brave. Weve got to pick Lookman and Sandro and hope they play themselves into form. Where else are we getting pace flair and goals from??
I'd  start sandro any day of the week over dcl.

October 29, 2017, 11:03:13 PM
Reply #535

Lxxx

This is nothing about the manager and everything about what he has to work with. This is the most disjointed squad I've seen for years. Even in the days of striker-less Moyes we had Fellaini and Cahill interchanging. What we'd give for that presence now.

October 29, 2017, 11:03:16 PM
Reply #536

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
What's worrying is we have genuine class players right now. Compare to the 90s when we were hopeless and had no one close to being good. Yet we're doing worse.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

October 29, 2017, 11:03:23 PM
Reply #537

Tinga

...I'd take Big Sam til the end of the season. Never thought I'd say that.  :Lookman:

October 29, 2017, 11:03:39 PM
Reply #538

stirlingblue

Schneiderlin and Lookman for Davies and Lennon second half.

Sigurdsson for Rooney at some point.

Pickford
Kenny Jagielka Williams Baines
Gana Schneiderlin
Rooney
Lookman DCL Mirallas

Bit harsh to hook Lennon as his pace has created our best two moments of the game.

On another day one results in a DCL goal and the other is a nailed on pen.

October 29, 2017, 11:03:44 PM
Reply #539

BlueBeagle

Defence and mid-field too slow to get back against a fast attack.

Lookman, Sigurdson on, Rooney & Gaye off. IMO

Sig is going to speed the midfield up? Doubt that very much