November 18, 2017, 08:13:21 PM

Author Topic: Leicester City v Everton  (Read 9375 times)

October 29, 2017, 11:13:45 PM
Reply #585

Waltzer

Looking at dunc on the bench id happily let him come on now over what we've got

October 29, 2017, 11:13:56 PM
Reply #586

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Guess Unsworth doesn't want the job after all. Take off Miralles?? Wtf

Mirallas flatters to deceive, like most of them to be fair right now.

October 29, 2017, 11:14:02 PM
Reply #587

brittcop1

Name our quality players now.
Well Siggurdson has been a quality player for the last three seasons....we take him for 9 games and fucking ruin him...Sandro? Keane? ...we take players and turn them shit with our lack of plan and total shitness

October 29, 2017, 11:14:15 PM
Reply #588

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Name our quality players now.

Sigurdsson, Pickford, Keane, Rooney, Schneiderlin, Davies, Gana, Klaassen to name a few. They're all quality, but they are not performing. We don't have a cohesive team. In the right set ups they are all quality.

Now compare those names to the sides of the 90s with the likes of Carl Tiler, Marc Hottiger, David Burrows etc etc.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

October 29, 2017, 11:14:30 PM
Reply #589

gizzblue

When will the management take off the Rooney goggles he's shite ....Mirallas off in stead of Rooney is a joke

October 29, 2017, 11:15:25 PM
Reply #590

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
As much as it would kill me, I'd be asking Big Sam if he thinks he could keep this lot up.

He was just interviewed at half time on BeiN pretty much selling his pitch for what he'd want. Something like spend some money, forget about the cups and just about stay up which will take 'the rest of the season'. Or, spend a shedload and fight on two fronts.

October 29, 2017, 11:15:44 PM
Reply #591

stirlingblue

When will the management take off the Rooney goggles he's shite ....Mirallas off in stead of Rooney is a joke

Rooney was miles better than Mirallas that half

October 29, 2017, 11:15:52 PM
Reply #592

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Damage limitation from unsworth.

Just get out of here with a 2-0

October 29, 2017, 11:16:22 PM
Reply #593

Ridge

Ref is a nobber

October 29, 2017, 11:16:25 PM
Reply #594

KoemansNumberTens

Fucking hell only clean sheet on the opening day. You sometimes forget how bad everything has been this season

October 29, 2017, 11:16:30 PM
Reply #595

Lxxx

Sigurdsson, Pickford, Keane, Rooney, Schneiderlin, Davies, Gana, Klaassen to name a few. They're all quality, but they are not performing. We don't have a cohesive team. In the right set ups they are all quality.

Now compare those names to the sides of the 90s with the likes of Carl Tiler, Marc Hottiger, David Burrows etc etc.
The bar has been raised though. You can't compare like for like from different eras. These lot are poor compared to their peers.

October 29, 2017, 11:16:47 PM
Reply #596

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Don't think he had the balls to take Rooney off.

Should of took him off for an extra CM player. Kept mirallas and Lennon on

We you are creating nothing you can't take Rooney off who has provided the only possible out ball

October 29, 2017, 11:17:01 PM
Reply #597

Martip

Damage limitation from unsworth.

Just get out of here with a 2-0
Great

October 29, 2017, 11:17:30 PM
Reply #598

Gash

Global Moderator
Struggling to see what the fume over Mirallas going of is? He was wandering all over the park and meant we had nothing on the left.

October 29, 2017, 11:17:52 PM
Reply #599

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
The bar has been raised though. You can't compare like for like from different eras. These lot are poor compared to their peers.

Right now they are. They are all out of form and lacking confidence. The fact the players are all wrong for what we are looking to achieve also doesn't help.

But it doesn't mean they are not quality players. Even taking away the 90s comparison.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney