November 19, 2017, 04:38:22 PM

Author Topic: Leicester City v Everton  (Read 9553 times)

October 29, 2017, 11:58:48 PM
Reply #795

Ross

Gonna be a tough ask for Unsworth or who ever to turn this ship around. Koeman has an awful lot to answer for
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 29, 2017, 11:59:27 PM
Reply #796

Gary1878

Positives - we didnt lose a goal in the second half. Beni in midfield looked good. Rooney went off the pitch eventually.

Negatives - the boys at the back are too slow and just not effective anymore. Rooney was so poor in the game - I cannot believe he will start the next game after that. I lost count of how many times he lost the ball. One good pass in the whole game, otherwise it was just side to side/back/pass the buck onto someone else.

All in all, its pretty worrying, but i was happier with the effort in the second half. At least there was concerted pressure and some structure, which is a basis to start getting results.

October 29, 2017, 11:59:43 PM
Reply #797

bacon sarnie

This club really is in a deep shit filled hole. Sort it somebody, please.

Anybody!

October 30, 2017, 12:00:11 AM
Reply #798

Lxxx

A point would have been a good result. Poor from Unsy to think otherwise. Especially as we don't have any attacking threat whatsoever to score a goal.

October 30, 2017, 12:01:39 AM
Reply #799

Zoolander

Anyone else think Unsworth has failed his first real audition? Badly.
Aye
Not good enough - I donít think he has enough authority or respect from some of the players.
Need a well known and respected manager appointed this week.
32 points from safety coming into November - we are bordering on fucked here.

October 30, 2017, 12:02:13 AM
Reply #800

sam of the south

Unfortunately he played the wrong two wingers.

Vlasic & Lookman > Mirallas & Lennon

Sigurdsson should be starting ahead of Rooney as well. With Gana and Davies in midfield then they could have done with the man who covered more ground than anyone else (Sigurdsson) last season.

Spot on.

Gana and Davies lack the positional discipline to be on their own in the centre.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

October 30, 2017, 12:02:24 AM
Reply #801

Mayor Farnum

First thing we need to do is stop the defeats. We've got to be horrible to play against; there is no glorious way of being relegated.

October 30, 2017, 12:02:47 AM
Reply #802

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
This club really is in a deep shit filled hole. Sort it somebody, please.

Anybody!
Eagles are 3-0 up.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

October 30, 2017, 12:03:43 AM
Reply #803

gizzblue

The only plus for me was Williams and I have slated him lately but he was better there .

Rooney deffo and Davies(worst game I've seen) need dropping can't believe dropping width and pace and leaving Rooney on the pitch ...Need some balls in the management side nobody is bigger than the team .

October 30, 2017, 12:03:51 AM
Reply #804

Evertonian in NC

Aye
Not good enough - I donít think he has enough authority or respect from some of the players.

Rooney really showed him up at the end when he took him off.  Not a good sign.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 30, 2017, 12:04:13 AM
Reply #805

KoemansNumberTens

Aye

The points arent the biggest issue. Performances have been a hell of a lot worse than results. Need big changes in the starting line up now. Sigurdsson, Klassen, Martina, Sandro, Vlasic and Lookman all need to feature.

October 30, 2017, 12:04:22 AM
Reply #806

Lxxx

Fucking hell that was horrible. Really poor from unsworth. Sandro and Vlasic not in the 18 Lookman still sat on the bench. Utterly baffling. Unfortunately I think hes no chance of the job now

If that's his shot then he's failed badly and on that basis needs to not be considered. Sorry Unsy, but it's harsh world and you've just proved you're not up to it.

October 30, 2017, 12:05:05 AM
Reply #807

Evertonian in NC

Eagles are 3-0 up.

My Donks go to KC tomorrow night, after my university side got bummed by Notre Dame yesterday.  Back to rope shopping.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 30, 2017, 12:05:06 AM
Reply #808

sam of the south

Gonna be a tough ask for Unsworth or who ever to turn this ship around. Koeman has an awful lot to answer for

Yep, and yet he won't have to answer for anything, as he splits his time between playing golf, counting his money, and being fat and arrogant.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

October 30, 2017, 12:06:10 AM
Reply #809

KoemansNumberTens

If that's his shot then he's failed badly and on that basis needs to not be considered. Sorry Unsy, but it's harsh world and you've just proved you're not up to it.

Really wanted him to do well. We are lacking in real quality and balance but his selections made it worse. How the fuck did Lookman not get on