November 25, 2017, 01:44:45 PM

Author Topic: Leicester City v Everton  (Read 10783 times)

October 30, 2017, 12:14:54 AM
Reply #825

Evertonian in NC

I guess getting relegated would increase our odds of winning a trophy, but I'd already be dead by my own hand so...meh.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 30, 2017, 12:15:06 AM
Reply #826

blue slug

After today I think fat Sam till the end of the season would be an acceptable appointment

October 30, 2017, 12:15:15 AM
Reply #827

Gary1878

I'm not worried about relegation. We have had a incredibly bad start, but this team is coming off the back of a sacking and going into Chelsea away and then Leicester away with a new manager. Both difficult fixtures.

We need to concentrate on a structure and strategy. The problem with Koeman is that he kept chopping and changing sides, strategy, formation, the squad and the starting 11. No one knew week by week whether they were playing in their favoured position, in the squad, or starting 11. They didn't know who they were competing with and didn't know how to play under him. It was all an absolute mess, and the sooner we get some structure in the squad and around the club, the sooner we will start picking up results.

People don't like change, and they definately don't like uncertainty. At least give them the latter to begin with and either give Unsworth some time or make the managerial change quickly.

October 30, 2017, 12:16:02 AM
Reply #828

sam of the south

Oh god, he actually thinks the way forward is to play with no wingers
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

October 30, 2017, 12:16:16 AM
Reply #829

eugene

After today I think fat Sam till the end of the season would be an acceptable appointment
Dead right get us out the shit and fuck him off no other way

October 30, 2017, 12:17:21 AM
Reply #830

School of Science

Thought Mirallas and Lennon were our two most inventive player's in the first half and said so, yet strangely both taken off ???
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

October 30, 2017, 12:17:38 AM
Reply #831

sam of the south

Have to go for the Burnley fella now canít take a chance on another European manager fucking it up

As if he'd come here at this stage, though.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

October 30, 2017, 12:18:18 AM
Reply #832

eugene

I'm not worried about relegation. We have had a incredibly bad start, but this team is coming off the back of a sacking and going into Chelsea away and then Leicester away with a new manager. Both difficult fixtures.

We need to concentrate on a structure and strategy. The problem with Koeman is that he kept chopping and changing sides, strategy, formation, the squad and the starting 11. No one knew week by week whether they were playing in their favoured position, in the squad, or starting 11. They didn't know who they were competing with and didn't know how to play under him. It was all an absolute mess, and the sooner we get some structure in the squad and around the club, the sooner we will start picking up results.

People don't like change, and they definately don't like uncertainty. At least give them the latter to begin with and either give Unsworth some time or make the managerial change quickly.
You donít get it very sensible and all that but we have nish

October 30, 2017, 12:19:02 AM
Reply #833

Ridge

Thought Mirallas and Lennon were our two most inventive player's in the first half and said so, yet strangely both taken off ???

Yet, we were probably better 2nd half.

October 30, 2017, 12:19:19 AM
Reply #834

nwatson

Cant believe im gonna say this, but we are right bang smack in the middle of a relegation battle. Got to forget the fanciful managers to steer us towards the European places. This season we need to stay up. Big Sam come on down

October 30, 2017, 12:20:06 AM
Reply #835

Django

NSNO Subscriber
Really really worried after that today. Weíre in major trouble, can only hope the reintroduction of Barkley, Coleman and Bolasie can reinvigorate the team. We just look bereft of ideas in the final third and canít stop leaking goals.

Dark times for the blues.

Lennon should of buried that chance rather than try and square it.

October 30, 2017, 12:20:51 AM
Reply #836

Gary1878

You donít get it very sensible and all that but we have nish

Sorry is that English?

October 30, 2017, 12:21:19 AM
Reply #837

Mayor Farnum

That's because the little they created was far outweighed by the freedom the opposition had all over the pitch.

October 30, 2017, 12:21:34 AM
Reply #838

Shogun

Administrator
Uncomfortable truths. Martina is our best full back. Niasse is our best striker. Williams might be our best centre half. McCarthy might be our best defensive midfielder (on account of him always being injured so who knows)
Weve literally spent the transfer windows snapping up every overpriced overrated player that no one else wanted. With the negotiating position of coming back with more and more money til we get to the amount they asked for at the beginning

Clueless.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 30, 2017, 12:21:47 AM
Reply #839

School of Science

Yet, we were probably better 2nd half.

Tighter yes, but they were the only two that really stretched Leicester I thought.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15