November 20, 2017, 03:18:48 PM

Author Topic: Leicester City v Everton  (Read 9754 times)

October 30, 2017, 12:21:54 AM
Reply #840

Cuttyblue

I agree with the last BBC Merseyside call in fella.

"DCL is not a Premiership striker"

It's true - hard working target man for the long ball, but no goal threat.

October 30, 2017, 12:23:56 AM
Reply #841

eugene

Sorry is that English?
Ffs Pickford must think why him leaving one set of muppets and then boom Groundhog Day

October 30, 2017, 12:24:07 AM
Reply #842

D3blue

I don't think Unsy helped his case today.  Slightly puzzling team selection and substitutions.  Davies was poor, should have been subbed.  Kenny isn't ready yet.  DCL works hard but again not ready for 90min.  I would have played Vlasic....
But it has to be said, i wouldn't fancy the manager job at the moment..

October 30, 2017, 12:25:00 AM
Reply #843

KoemansNumberTens

Clueless.

Me? Baines and Kenny are better than Martina?? Coleman obviously is but we havent seen him for a year. Niasse is clearly a bit of a donkey but DCL doesnt even ocupy defenders. Centre halves..... Williams has had more good games than Keane this season though its fashionable on here to blame Williams and Martina for Keane and Baines being shit. Think Gueye is clearly our best defensive midfielder. I just got giddy doing my list

October 30, 2017, 12:25:45 AM
Reply #844

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I don't think Unsy helped his case today.  Slightly puzzling team selection and substitutions.  Davies was poor, should have been subbed.  Kenny isn't ready yet.  DCL works hard but again not ready for 90min.  I would have played Vlasic....
But it has to be said, i wouldn't fancy the manager job at the moment..

For a million a season, I would.

Hell, I'd do it for half a mill.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

October 30, 2017, 12:25:48 AM
Reply #845

Mayor Farnum

I agree with the last BBC Merseyside call in fella.

"DCL is not a Premiership striker"

It's true - hard working target man for the long ball, but no goal threat.

You had to tune in to Radio Merseyside to find that out?

October 30, 2017, 12:26:23 AM
Reply #846

Bluedylan

Agree with Carragher that if we don't beat Watford that we look in trouble. A win there could change the landscape a bit. Still not ready to write Unsworth off. He's come into a difficult situation and had tough games.

Not panic stations yet (for me) but getting worrying.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 30, 2017, 12:27:40 AM
Reply #847

Evertonian in NC

Yet, we were probably better 2nd half.

Mostly because they took their foot off the gas.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 30, 2017, 12:27:52 AM
Reply #848

KoemansNumberTens

Agree with Carragher that if we don't beat Watford that we look in trouble. A win there could change the landscape a bit. Still not ready to write Unsworth off. He's come into a difficult situation and had tough games.

Not panic stations yet (for me) but getting worrying.

Not ready to write him off but its a little worrying the players who seem totally out of favour. Need big changes in team selection

October 30, 2017, 12:28:03 AM
Reply #849

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
I said it before that now is not Unsworth's time. He needs to be a manager somewhere else where there are bigger things on the line than the PL2
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

October 30, 2017, 12:28:21 AM
Reply #850

Shogun

Administrator
Me? Baines and Kenny are better than Martina?? Coleman obviously is but we havent seen him for a year. Niasse is clearly a bit of a donkey but DCL doesnt even ocupy defenders. Centre halves..... Williams has had more good games than Keane this season though its fashionable on here to blame Williams and Martina for Keane and Baines being shit. Think Gueye is clearly our best defensive midfielder. I just got giddy doing my list

Yes Martina is fucking awful. Can't defend yet some are think he can attack because he floats in a cross which finds an opposition player 99 times out of 100.

Ashley Williams has been a yard dog since he arrived and gifts a golden chance almost every match. Jagielka still has recovery pace and is much less of a liability. Keane has been fine for most of the season.

Everything else you said is fine.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 30, 2017, 12:29:34 AM
Reply #851

blueski

can't see us beating anyone at the moment

and baffling that mirallas was taken off in that game
Nil Satis

October 30, 2017, 12:31:03 AM
Reply #852

Bluedylan

Not ready to write him off but its a little worrying the players who seem totally out of favour. Need big changes in team selection

He's not worked with many of the players before so it's understandable he's tried to go with players he has an idea about at this stage. We were just a bit too open at the start today, and didn't pay enough attention to how Leicester like to play.

Being 0-0 at 60 minutes would've been a good situation for us today.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 30, 2017, 12:31:07 AM
Reply #853

Evertonian in NC

All we can really do at RB is wait for Coleman to get back now.   Every option is shit.

I'd overspend like mad for Chilwell, assuming he's for sale at all.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 30, 2017, 12:31:41 AM
Reply #854

KoemansNumberTens

Yes Martina is fucking awful. Can't defend yet some are think he can attack because he floats in a cross which finds an opposition player 99 times out of 100.

Ashley Williams has been a yard dog since he arrived and gifts a golden chance almost every match. Jagielka still has recovery pace and is much less of a liability. Keane has been fine for most of the season.

Everything else you said is fine.

Okay what about if I said it wasnt cut and dried as to who were the worst. Certain players getting slaughtered and others excused to an extent and the reality is theres not been a lot between any of them

Had Martina put in Kennys performance today people would have rightly ripped him apart. That performance was Marina like with a mistake probably more comical than anything Martina has done this season.