November 23, 2017, 11:54:28 AM

Author Topic: Big Dunc  (Read 1798 times)

BlueBeagle and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

October 27, 2017, 03:43:16 PM
Read 1798 times

BlueForYou

Should Big Dunc's coaching position be challenged?

Two managers along with their backroom staff sacked whilst Ferguson remains first team coach

Former fans favourite - too uncomfortable for the board? Heart ruling head?

Never crops up in discussion, would like to know the views of Martinez and Koeman on this one - and yours

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

deCoubertin

October 27, 2017, 03:58:32 PM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Thought he did a good job of putting cones out though?
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

October 27, 2017, 04:09:22 PM
Reply #2

BlueForYou

Cone man or con man?
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 27, 2017, 05:11:20 PM
Reply #3

Ramjam

I think the money heís taken out of the club for 22 or 23 years now far outweighs what heís put back in, thatís my opinion
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

October 27, 2017, 05:14:48 PM
Reply #4

ally2

No one knows how good or bad he is but I believe that he wouldn't be employed simply because he loves us.

October 27, 2017, 05:24:43 PM
Reply #5

stirlingblue

He'll won't be paid a lot, and in the grand scheme of the money in football it's harmless from a financial point of view.

As a coach he'll be running exercises in line with what the manager wants, so I can't see how he would have a negative impact on the players/play style.

This just smacks of people wanting something to complain about now that Koeman has gone.

October 27, 2017, 05:57:53 PM
Reply #6

boothill

I think the money he's taken out of the club for 22 or 23 years now far outweighs what he's put back in, that's my opinion
That long ? Bloody hell that makes me feel a whole lot older

October 27, 2017, 06:09:26 PM
Reply #7

Lxxx

He's not a senior coach so I don't see what influence he would have over and above general duties. He's a character, a blue, much liked and seems very eager to build a career. If people are looking for little conspiracies they probably need to look in another direction.

October 27, 2017, 06:11:30 PM
Reply #8

BlueForYou

First team coach for many years to come, I guess

Harry Catterick

October 27, 2017, 06:15:54 PM
Reply #9

Lxxx

First team coach for many years to come, I guess

What point are you trying to make?

October 27, 2017, 06:20:09 PM
Reply #10

BlueBeagle

No one knows how good or bad he is but I believe that he wouldn't be employed simply because he loves us.

Sounds like the exact sort of thing Kenwright would do tbh.

October 27, 2017, 06:30:10 PM
Reply #11

ajax_andy

Stupid thread

October 27, 2017, 06:32:53 PM
Reply #12

BlueForYou

The point?

Good, bad or indifferent, the board will keep him as coach, no more than that and nothing wrong with that, unless it prevents us from appointing a top class manager - new broom sweeps clean, etc.....................

Why is it a stupid thread?

Harry Catterick

October 27, 2017, 06:35:25 PM
Reply #13

Lxxx

The point?

Good, bad or indifferent, the board will keep him as coach, no more than that and nothing wrong with that, unless it prevents us from appointing a top class manager - new broom sweeps clean, etc.....................

Why is it a stupid thread?

WTF are you on about?

October 27, 2017, 06:46:23 PM
Reply #14

BlueForYou

An incoming manager may not want DF as part of his backroom staff

Get it?

Harry Catterick