July 17, 2018, 07:27:50 AM

Author Topic: Interesting article...is it fair?  (Read 2246 times)

October 29, 2017, 06:05:33 AM
Read 2246 times

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Pretty good article. Not necessarily 100% of what I believe but, from the outside, a good crack at summarising where we are.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

October 29, 2017, 06:22:53 PM
Reply #1

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Just another condescending article,the walkthrough of our history over the last 50 years is nothing any half knowledgeable blue wouldnt know or care about.We as a club have reached the heights being the Merseyside millionaires under the Moores in the 60,s/70,s and a great manager in the 80,s.To get us out of this cosy mediocre media perception,we need a combination of both cash and leader as yet the two havent combined.
It wasn't just written for us. Are you aware of the background issues at Bournemouth over the last few years?
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

October 29, 2017, 06:28:00 PM
Reply #2

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
I'm not arsed what you think I am,I am arsed we don't win fuck all and haven't for years,and you seem happy for our owner to go on telly and try to sell a player,fucking jim white how fucking embarrassing,Badges win fuck all niether will Unsworth, Ferguson loves Everton shall we make him boss or Reid or heath or Derek mountfield,have a look at the table have a look 20years back,Franny Jeffers couldn't wait to get out the club shit on us were is he said and then Baxter,fuck off dipshit.
It doesn't sound like you 'get' Everton. There is so much more to our club, to any club, than what you believe. It's a shame you can't experience it but when we improve there should be still be enough to keep you going for a while.

October 29, 2017, 09:23:07 PM
Reply #3

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Exactly my point people at Bournemouth probably don't care about us but the article is written for an audience who know little about other clubs.

October 30, 2017, 08:36:04 AM
Reply #4

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
,I've been getting everton for over 40 years mate so fuck off with your stupid fucking comment about GETTING our club,I get that they have won fuck all for over 20years and it doesn't look like changing but that alright because we care about the community just fuck off.
I'm just stating the obvious. I obviously get much more for my money than you do. Good times - bad times - that's life.  I've seen them all but for me there is something in addition to winning trophies, there is the whole experience of being an Evertonian.  ☺

October 30, 2017, 06:06:04 PM
Reply #5

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
It's that you Bill,the whole experience of being an Evertonian shut up mate.
Have a nice day.😊