November 24, 2017, 06:14:35 AM

Author Topic: Sanchez wanted  (Read 1589 times)

October 29, 2017, 07:43:36 AM
Read 1589 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Yes itís true. Moshiri wants Sanchez.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4789350/everton-arsenal-alexis-sanchez/amp/
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

deCoubertin

October 29, 2017, 08:00:48 AM
Reply #1

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Weíre not becoming all West Hammy are we?

October 29, 2017, 08:52:12 AM
Reply #2

eyesalwaysblue

He looks more like Tim Cahill every day, so he'll do until somert top drawer comes up.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 29, 2017, 12:43:42 PM
Reply #3

GrantyBoy78

Unbelievable that someone gets paid to write that shit...although Moshiri is starting to look a bit of an attention-seeking, delusional, cringe-bag - so could might be something in it...something in Moshiri wanting him, that is, not it actually happening.

I want us to show some fucking balls to get a striker  but we have to be realistic - act like one of the big boys; tap the fuck out of our target and turn his head with £££. Not easy to get a top player in January but even a good player would be an upgrade on what we have and we pay people well to act on our behalf. If we're still chasing the likes on Sanchez in the last week of January, I'll be fucking fuming. How much time have we wasted chasing unrealised targets?!

Apparently Mino Raiola was acting on our behalf to get Babacar from Fiorentina on deadline day, which is encouraging. He's the kind of horrible bastard we want on our side.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 03:09:03 PM by GrantyBoy78 »

October 29, 2017, 01:34:42 PM
Reply #4

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
There are no quotes there from Moshiri, so it's hardly him being a cringe bag.

I saw a link in that article to us also wanting Sam Allardyce... So they're saying he's hugely ambitious in one article who also wants Fat Sam in another.

It's just the usual paper bullshit that no one should take seriously.

October 29, 2017, 02:17:38 PM
Reply #5

Simon Paul

Administrator
Seems he's finally listened to our podcasts from the summer then!

October 29, 2017, 02:23:25 PM
Reply #6

Coyb12

Hopefully just paper shit or it would be quite embarrassing if he has said anything,as if Sanchez would even think about coming here.The Allardyce one would be nearer the mark.

October 29, 2017, 02:30:05 PM
Reply #7

Simon Paul

Administrator
Hopefully just paper shit or it would be quite embarrassing if he has said anything,as if Sanchez would even think about coming here.The Allardyce one would be nearer the mark.

Shy kids don't get sweets, pal

We need to be making approaches if we want anything. We asked Mourinho if he would be our manager, he took the United job

We asked Rooney to come back, he did

We were close to both Giroud and Costa, but Girouds wife wears his kecks and Costa always wanted Atletico.

If you don't ask though, then you don't get. Offer £60m and see what they say. He'd make my willy dribble if he came here.

October 29, 2017, 02:30:38 PM
Reply #8

GoodisonPk

Reminds me of when Blackburn were after Ronaldinho. 🙄

October 29, 2017, 02:43:02 PM
Reply #9

Coyb12

We need to be making approaches if we want anything. We asked Mourinho if he would be our manager, he took the United job

We were close to both Giroud and Costa, but Girouds wife wears his kecks and Costa always wanted Atletico.

If you don't ask though, then you don't get. Offer £60m and see what they say. He'd make my willy dribble if he came here.
You could offer what you wanted he is not ever going to consider it sorry,Barca Madrid,Psg,City,United come on mate.

October 29, 2017, 02:58:56 PM
Reply #10

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Sounds like some guys in this thread have never gone for a girl thatís out of their league.

October 29, 2017, 03:01:09 PM
Reply #11

Coyb12

>:(
Reminds me of when Blackburn were after Ronaldinho. 🙄
And we were after Shearer.

October 29, 2017, 03:08:19 PM
Reply #12

KoemansNumberTens

There's absolutely no chance of us signing Sanchez. We'd have to offer him about half a million a week for him to even spend a moment thinking about it.

October 29, 2017, 03:11:26 PM
Reply #13

Martip

There's absolutely no chance of us signing Sanchez. We'd have to offer him about half a million a week for him to even spend a moment thinking about it.
Have to agree it's never going to happen....lets spend our time lookingbat people who we may have a chance at getting rather than embarrassing ourselves.

October 29, 2017, 03:13:13 PM
Reply #14

GrantyBoy78

There are no quotes there from Moshiri, so it's hardly him being a cringe bag.

I saw a link in that article to us also wanting Sam Allardyce... So they're saying he's hugely ambitious in one article who also wants Fat Sam in another.

It's just the usual paper bullshit that no one should take seriously.
I was referring to the Jim White relationship when I said cringe-bag. Would rather he kept in the shadows.