November 25, 2017, 03:48:28 PM

Author Topic: Baines makes me sad  (Read 2040 times)

October 30, 2017, 10:06:52 PM
Reply #45

JordanianEmbassy

As soon as Sig came on he played a one-two with Baines and Baines got cross in.

Earlier in the game every time Rooney took a pass off him he turned his back on him then played the ball across the other side.

Also even when Kev Mirallas was good he wasn't really that good at linking up with the full back - he was more of a go it alone type winger. So Baines never got any link up play with him either.

Baines isn't the player he was but we could get more out of him than we do. Alot more.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 10:09:24 PM by JordanianEmbassy »

deCoubertin

October 31, 2017, 01:15:48 AM
Reply #46

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
He definitely needs players close to him.

Itís getting ridiculous though there were people screaming at him to run forward at times yesterday when the ball, played to where he was standing, hadnít even reached him yet.

An new angle on moronic comments, though so not all lost.

October 31, 2017, 01:19:15 AM
Reply #47

TheTone

Gary Neville having a right go at Jags, Williams and Baines on MNF

Saying they need shooting  lolol

October 31, 2017, 01:54:11 AM
Reply #48

gizzblue

Gary Neville having a right go at Jags, Williams and Baines on MNF

Saying they need shooting  lolol
Easy for any prick to have a go at a failing team ... Neville wants to stick to sorting his own failing management career out .
Twat

October 31, 2017, 02:01:40 AM
Reply #49

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Easy for any prick to have a go at a failing team ... Neville wants to stick to sorting his own failing management career out .
Twat
What he says, as pretty much always, is correct

Simply simply lovely

October 31, 2017, 02:07:46 AM
Reply #50

gizzblue

What he says, as pretty much always, is correct
Shame he couldn't be right "all the time" when he was an alleged manager then .
Just another prick who always hated us ...pretty much the same old same old from sky.

October 31, 2017, 02:10:17 AM
Reply #51

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Just another prick who always hated us ...pretty much the same old same old from sky.
He's been very positive about us since he became a pundit and that is what he is, a pundit

Simply simply lovely

October 31, 2017, 02:11:44 AM
Reply #52

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Fairly standard Everton stuff isn't it.

What's been one of the biggest features of our teams over the last 10 years? Flying full backs.

What should we do when our fullbacks break a leg and reach old age? Totally fail to replace.

Didn't we sign a DOF?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 31, 2017, 02:12:27 AM
Reply #53

gizzblue

He's been very positive about us since he became a pundit and that is what he is, a pundit
He's a cunt and always has been one .couldn't cut it as a manager so all he has left really ...simple really .

October 31, 2017, 02:14:00 AM
Reply #54

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
He's a cunt and always has been one .couldn't cut it as a manager so all he has left really ...simple really .
Ok

Simply simply lovely

October 31, 2017, 02:21:04 AM
Reply #55

gizzblue

Fairly standard Everton stuff isn't it.

What's been one of the biggest features of our teams over the last 10 years? Flying full backs.

What should we do when our fullbacks break a leg and reach old age? Totally fail to replace.

Didn't we sign a DOF?
The whole season was let down by the recruitment or lack there of, in the right areas ....would love to know for sure who was responsible for plethora of no10's nonsense.
We can only hope it's the one who's already paid with his job ....but January will be extremely telling for the club and us fans .

It's massive this window and it's months away yet .

October 31, 2017, 02:45:59 AM
Reply #56

Gash

Global Moderator
Twat

October 31, 2017, 02:47:12 AM
Reply #57

gizzblue

Sorry if it shocked you enough to cause hyperventilating. 😅.you must be a delicate flower.

October 31, 2017, 02:50:07 AM
Reply #58

Gash

Global Moderator
Sorry if it shocked you enough to cause hyperventilating. 😅.you must be a delicate flower.

No, I was meaning that's you.

Honestly, don't get you knickers in a twist just because a pundit said we've been a bit shit, you've been doing it all season.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 02:51:46 AM by Gash »

October 31, 2017, 02:50:48 AM
Reply #59

BlueForYou

Neville the pundtit
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick