November 21, 2017, 01:23:32 AM

Author Topic: Baines makes me sad  (Read 1932 times)

October 31, 2017, 03:19:39 AM
Reply #60

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
We started playing shit, blamed MArtinez. Played ok under Koeman and now worse than shit, lets blame Koeman and Unsworth.

time to call out the senior members of our suad and get rid ASAP. Jagielka and Baines must go. ASAP. They are our leaders but show no attitude, no fight, no passion, no drive. Jst really really poor.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

deCoubertin

October 31, 2017, 03:27:27 AM
Reply #61

ally2

We started playing shit, blamed MArtinez. Played ok under Koeman and now worse than shit, lets blame Koeman and Unsworth.

time to call out the senior members of our suad and get rid ASAP. Jagielka and Baines must go. ASAP. They are our leaders but show no attitude, no fight, no passion, no drive. Jst really really poor.

Sadly I agree. Jags is our best defender though.

October 31, 2017, 03:51:51 AM
Reply #62

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Superb servant to our club Jags, but he passed his sell by date at the same time Distin did.

A DOF doesn't let that happen. Strategy over scattershot whoever available at the price we're willing to pay.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 31, 2017, 04:09:07 AM
Reply #63

gizzblue

No, I was meaning that's you.

Honestly, don't get you knickers in a twist just because a pundit said we've been a bit shit, you've been doing it all season.
Hahaha for hating a manc
Whatever mate .

October 31, 2017, 04:22:39 AM
Reply #64

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He's a twat Neville, hated him as a player.

Decent pundit tho, should never have taken that job in Spain, terrible decision, but he's correct in what he said here I think.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 31, 2017, 07:29:32 AM
Reply #65

cantoffee

Jags is probably one of 4 players that hasn't been complete shit this season though.

October 31, 2017, 12:21:19 PM
Reply #66

KoemansNumberTens

Jags is probably one of 4 players that hasn't been complete shit this season though.

Who are the others. Was thinking about this yesterday. Don't think we've had 1 players who's actually performed well. Pickford has been okay, vlasic and lookman in short spells. Think the rest have been shite

October 31, 2017, 02:43:05 PM
Reply #67

GrantyBoy78

Who are the others. Was thinking about this yesterday. Don't think we've had 1 players who's actually performed well. Pickford has been okay, vlasic and lookman in short spells. Think the rest have been shite
Some are just shite, others are out of form. But you’re right, no-one apart from Pickford has been a 6/10 over the season so far - which is alarming.

October 31, 2017, 03:07:00 PM
Reply #68

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I do kind of worry that it's a massive rebuild job we've got on our hands here

Some big issues*

Baines pretty much is finished and the end is nearing too for Jagielka and Williams

Coleman and Bolasie need to come back somewhere near to the standard that they were performing at and to hit the ground running

We may have to bite the bullet on Sigurdsson and Klaassen and take a big financial hit so we can get the players in that we actually need (this is the most kneejerk point out of all of them!). Ajax and Swansea both miss them though and would probably take them back cut price

The kids have been over exposed and need protecting. Kenny is going to be a really good player, he had a bad day at the office on Sunday and it's concerned me some of the stick he's had on social media. Likewise Calvert-Lewin has probably had too much game time. Baningime looks great but maybe this isn't the best time to introduce him into the team

Gana and Schneiderlin have lost their powers. We need them to find form and quickly. Do we just keep playing them and hope they magically click back into form?

Keane's confidence looks shot and his positional awareness is all over the place. What do we do with him?

Likewise Sandro looks terrified, do we give him under 23 game time to slowly introduce him?

What the hell has happened to Vlasic?!easily been our best outfield performer, we can't afford to fall out with him!

What can we do to stop Wayne Rooney dropping deep and playing terrible passes?

Just a general rant on things I suppose but these are some of the big issues we face at the moment
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!